NHL'94 Forums

*** HEADS UP *** Spring '16 Classic Registration - April 1st, 2016 ***

kingraph

Registration for Spring Classic will be open this Friday. I'm giving a heads up this particular season because the Genesis leagues will be capped at 12 A and 16 B players, SNES will be capped at 10 A and 10 B. first come-first-serve, and then after becomes first waitlist. This is just for this Spring season, I will likely keep it wide open for Fall.

Looking forward to another fun season!

This is not where you register guys.

The link pops up on Friday, then you can register and then it counts.

I mention this so you clowns (and French clowns too!), don't somehow miss out on Friday's post/link & miss out on Classic as a result.

Def think A slot shouldnt be first come first served

What Raph and I will do actually is just have people register for whichever systems they want and then we will sort it out later on who goes where....so think of genesis as the first 28 to sign up will be in, the rest on the waitlist.

With SNES I'm leaning towards one league of 20....with the top 8 finishing in A playoffs, next 8 in B playoffs and the rest will catch a boat to fuckoffity land.

What Raph and I will do actually is just have people register for whichever systems they want and then we will sort it out later on who goes where....so think of genesis as the first 28 to sign up will be in, the rest on the waitlist.

With SNES I'm leaning towards one league of 20....with the top 8 finishing in A playoffs, next 8 in B playoffs and the rest will catch a boat to fuckoffity land.

I will comeback to SNES A league btw

Where I'll be waiting to school you... or be schooled.

Assuming 20 SNES GMs I would probably prefer two separate leagues but either way I'll be there! How are we doing team selection?

we will draft teams...just like before.

I think coaches from the previous classic season should get an automatic in, unless they don't want to play or can't. And then the remaining open spots should be "early bird gets the worm". IMO that seems much more fair than first come first served........which basically rewards whoever is lucky enough to be near a computer (or free with their phone) at the exact time the registration opens.

Edited by Uncle Seth

I think coaches from the previous classic season should get an automatic in, unless they don't want to play or can't. And then the remaining open spots should be "early bird gets the worm". IMO that seems much more fair than first come first served........which basically rewards whoever is lucky enough to be near a computer (or free with their phone) at the exact time the registration opens.

Totally agree! Because some guys registered and when the season begins they disappear or play few games and we never see us again!!! But i'm ok with what will be decided. Just sorry if some coaches who are very active and play each classic won't be here for this one. Not the same flavour. It won't be the case for A because it's only elite player but for B guys that's a pity. Edited by Darko99

I set my alarm for 12:01 AM but couldn't figure out where to register on the website.

I'll just put my request in here:

SNES A - Boston Bruins. Please put Annatar and any of the stronger players in the opposite division from me, thanks.

I set my alarm for 12:01 AM but couldn't figure out where to register on the website.

I'll just put my request in here:

SNES A - Boston Bruins. Please put Annatar and any of the stronger players in the opposite division from me, thanks.

I'll take Pittsburgh in the Bob division. Much obliged.

chaos will get it up when he can buds...it's still april 1st.....and dont worry...we will let you know as soon as possible. I'll plaster it all over the internet...it will trend on twitter big time.

It will be tomkabs approved.