MARK LESSER CONFERENCE

DIMITRY DIVISION EVAN DIVISION

Buffalo BUF IceStorm Calgary CGY Zalex

Montreal MTL HABS Florida FLA Vocally Caged

Hartford HFD BoKnowsNHL94 Chicago CHI Brutus

Hamilton HAM JackVandal New Jersey NJD RoBro

Philadelphia PHI Sonoffett Minnesota MNS Skip

Vancouver VAN Atomic Raven New York NYR Darko

I'm leaving this thread locked, and you can PM me if you have issues, and I'll update as things need to be.

#1 For any DNP's at the end of the season, each NON-PLAYING coach will receive 2 point deduction from the playoff standing, barring a commissioner ruling that one of the two coaches was a non-offender.

Previously, we have been awarding wins based off of coach's winning percentage, etc.

#2 There WILL BE RE-SEEDING each ROUND for the PLAYOFFS.

#3 Draft Lottery will be based off your participation in the FIRST 4 weeks, TOTAL games played and then by win %/previous lottery position. This means those who game early, push the league ahead of schedule will be rewarded with better odds. Win % & previous lottery position will be used to increase/decrease odds, but there will be NO safety holds put in place. So, even if you are the WORST at playing your games, you will still technically have a chance of picking #1 every season!!

#4 Deadlines for PLAYOFFS are in place. FOR ALL playoff qualifying teams, YOU are responsible to report to me your availability to PLAY your series. I can act as a go-between when necessary, as I generally have almost all coaches cell phones and contact info from draft. Once we reach the FORFEIT deadline, I WILL BE advancing ONE of the TWO, regardless if neither coach want this. I will make my decision based off of effort and seeding & your general stroke rating! Playoffs will last about one month, and new draft will be set to start shortly after the playoffs run. That's 3 months in between drafts, plenty of time to make up with your significant others :)

I'll add any more rules I can think of as I get to them, probably before season starts.