Sign in to follow this  
Brutus

GDL Gaming Schedule

Recommended Posts

I'm going to create here a matrix/spreadsheet/google doc, SOMETHING that lists out when guys play.

Once I do, I'll clean it up and post it for all to use. SHOULD HELP getting more games played EASIER.

Looking for your GENERAL weekly schedule. Its obviously NOT a guarantee you will be there, but it does show the potential for another coach to try to work with you and find that middle ground.

So, I'll start: PLEASE CONVERT TO EASTERN TIMES FOR SIMPLICITY

BRUTUS generic schedule:

Sunday 9 am - 12 pm , 9 pm central - 2 am

Monday 11:30 pm - 3 am

Tues 11:30 pm - 3 am

Wed 2 pm- 6pm, 11 pm - 3 am

Thursday 11 pm - 3 am

Friday 1 am - 3 am

Sat 12 am - 3 am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

available most nights from 9PM-1AM

weekends if scheduled i can be available during the day.

***New York City Time (US Eastern)

Edited by TexasPachyderm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Similar to Tex.

M-F 9pm -11pm

Weekends kind of random (but open to scheduling)

Monday's (I usually am off work) noon-4pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I work 10AM-6:30 PM Monday-Friday. I don't have many other commitments so if you want to play, just ask me in advance and I can usually make it work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finishing school soon so anything but Sunday evening to monday afternoon and Thursday evening to friday noon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As i am in Europa i ll be available most of the time on weekend.

Easy to catch from the American morning untill 6 PM.

Could be available on week but depends of work.

i can make some effort if something is scheduling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just about every night 9pm - 1am.

I can make a day work during the week here and there to catch others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost every night after 10pm EST.

Saturday afternoon to late evening.

Sundays are not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

available most weeknights after 7pm EST. Weekends are hard to predict, but I imagine I'll be around a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally:

Weeknights 9pm-midnight

Weekends 9pm-?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday: ~12:30am-2:30am (sometimes later)

Also, I can often do Saturday morning/early afternoon by appointment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be available after 9 as often as possible from now till the 20th, and some afternoon times during the week also from like 1-3 PM all eastern time (this could all change in an instant, and will update if it does). I will try to be active the first 2 weeks to get in as many games as possible as my plate will be extremely full, and will hopefully only have to pop on here, and there to finish up season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually I am available late afternoons (4pm) - early evenings (8pm) on weeknights. Weekends are more up in the air. This week will be busier than usual, so might not get on as often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost every week night after 8PM EST (6PM MT) until 1AM EST (11PM MT).



Sometimes available weekdays during the day when working from home. 75% of the time when you see me online I am available, the other 25% I have left an AIM browser tab open on one of my computers.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to say because I'm self employed and am pretty much always working, but usually I can make myself available on Monday and Tuesday nights from 8:30-10:30 and weekends around the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most weeknights after 8:30pm CST & most weekends same time frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey fellas just getting over burnout syndrome after 4,057 Exis last week.

Be on tomorrow night and Sunday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online