NHL'94 Forums

please let this topic stay, allow folks to have at me without consequence, here

tru

please let this topic stay undeleted and allow folks to have at me without consequence, here, in this one thread. I don't mean to clutter other threads with my self-defense and other unrelated back-and-forths. instead of deleting that stuff from our records, if it occurs again, maybe just move it to here.

Can you ban him already

I get enough of this. I made my apology years ago. all I did in this particular instance that you reference was point out an unhelpful post and advise the original poster of the questioning thread to ignore the terrible advice -- and the member offering terrible advice, generally. that person was combative and I know you are trying to spin it to make me out to be a bad person, but I am not.

your agenda against me may have been closer to fair long ago, when I used a degrading term -- jokingly -- for prodding participation from -- trashtalking -- the "other side," something I very much believe is a large part of competitive 'Chel. I was asked to ease back. I have done that, quite significantly. however, when I post in a manner similar to the way you are allowed to -- and others, including moderators, are allowed to -- y'all jump all over it and try to make it into something it isn't.

when I defend myself with posts like this -- albeit, in an unapologetic manner -- my posts get removed along with those of the person actually taking it too far. it's a common theme, and I understand it's from years of ill will garnished from playfully challenging those on the popular side of the aisle. the active moderators here are Genesis guys who were around for my teasing and joking that went underappreciated, and they are quick to sweep my self-defense away with your attacks, but know that my intent here is not to ruin your fun. when I was more challengingly interactive, it was in sporting encouragement of rivalry. it's not my fault that I was too good at it and y'all couldn't handle the hard truths within. I have stopped that line of antagonism.

you should check yourself. you are looking for a battle unwanted, much like I did, years ago. how many chances to the aggressively drunken buffoons that post nonsense and attacks get around here? more than I can ever hope for. I could make excuses and tell you all about how I don't do hard drugs anymore, but that would be beside the point. I am not a bad member. my every post is scoured for citation-worthy content. try as you may, you cannot put into my words your hopes for what they may contain.

I try to follow the rules, which is more than can be said for you and the moderator most like you. I had one borderline post several days ago and I received TWO separate demerits for it, the second with a note admitting it was double dipping. neither was deserved, but I understand how the first came to be generated and I gave it appropriate consideration. I want no harm for us. I get that an enemy is needed, and I'd be willing to play one in the movie, but it's a fiction you cannot fulfill from your end.

please stop trying to make me out to be evil and unhelpful and a blight on the community. please check to see if that is really you. which of us is forthcoming with good advice for newcomers? which of us is a giver? which of us is taker? which of us is negative and nasty? which of us is abusive and abrasive in every interaction between? which of us is the bully? which of us is unjustly maligned? you seriously need to stop fighting a one-sided war.

you will not convince me that I am not of value to this community. you will not convince me that I don't belong here. you will not convince me that I have nothing to offer. you will not convince me that I am universally hated. you will not alienate me with your attempts to spin my words and actions into some containing intent unmeant. you may be able to convince the moderators that posts like this one help nobody, but I insist that they are necessary, so you do not win with spin, making me out to be bad, ruining possible friendships and devaluing my participation.

newcomers should see that I admit to having been playfully abrasive many years ago, but I hold no ill will towards fellow members and I truthfully wish to expand appreciation for all four versions of the game, no matter which order I rank them in. we should be able to discuss this stuff. this conversation should not be whitewashed. I have made enough amends for my extremely minor "offenses," assuming you even believe they amount to being deserving of such a label.

those of you that follow me around, seeking to perpetuate a misunderstanding, do so toward no just end, no gain for good, nothing but exactly what you ascribe to me. just because you have moderators willing to kowtow to victim blaming, such as by removing my posts that are similar to this one, that does not make your version of our shared history correct. other members have their posts gently scrubbed of potentially troublesome content with minor edits, while mine get removed, en masse, for far less. that double standard in unjust. I can handle it, but it hides the truth. the other members of the community deserve access to evidence of the truth.

call me out again, every time, but please first examine your intent, your position, your approach, your value here, your level of participation, your attitude, your effect on newcomers, your effect on the spirit of the community as a whole. I examine(d) mine. I know I came/come from goodness. I may approach the lines in the proverbial sand, but not with any desire to cause harm. can you claim the same? I offer you an extension of a hope for intelligent renewal. I advise you to accept it. I advise you to move on. I advise you to grow up.

so, fellows... evidence through a long period of time assures me that you don't like that I try to move on, that I try to be a positive influence more than anything negative, that I ask for permanence afforded actual transgressors, but he it is. please don't delete this. please don't ban me. please don't censor this thread. let them come at me. I can take it. we, as a community of adults, can handle it. let us vent. let us try to build a consensus on my role(s) here. let's get better. I started long ago. I have steadily made steps to improve. I intend to continue. join me.

Excellent thoughts Tru.

While I don't agree with all of it, I'll be the first to say I'm willing to move on also.

We can all debate till the end of time our own interpretations of intent, but from this point forward I'll look at your posts through a different lense.

You're a different kind of dude than most of us so it's easy for your posts to stick out.

Anyway, I apologize for the secondary warning last week, it was inappropriate and immature.

I've noticed a change & have done my part to not make you some instant troll response.

Having been someone that has been around a while (not nearly as long as you & many others!), but like most "hooked on '94" newcomers, had scoured the old forums for content, I can tell you that you down play it a bit more than than what is still evident to review.

it's not as light & innocent as your book above here implies cause I hated you/the idea of you before I even posted anything in your direction after reading through about 3-4 years of your trolling.

For my part, I'm well liked but cross the line way more in the offensive category & my favorite post on any forum ever was my "piss on your face" post which they deleted on us!! So, it's not about who gets away with what as much as who no one wants/wanted to hear from.

But aside from on the basic warnings, the biggest difference is I'm not perceived as a "douche" doing it for troll reasons. It's more the previous "Why are you posting here?" This thought is why most of us are/were so anti-tru on anything out up by you.

For most, I feel it's in the past. Your post for some time have been non-trollish. Sometimes, you'll respond to a gens based conversation with some stupid/meaningless comments but it's not stupid as a troll at least. The lack of snes dialogue is more the reason on those, as most of us on a forum DO want to post our thoughts, so I get it.

Example, I cringe when I see you are the last commenter on a thread about A/B players, knowing you've never played a game online here, so how would you know A or B??

But anyhow, appreciate your effort to remove our trolling of you on future comments. I know I have been making an effort to not be the troll in the room after seeing one of your posts.

Too much text for me to read the whole thing, sorry. But one thing immediately stands out:

You really think your message that started the latest thing was totally innocuous?

If you do, then that is why this keeps happening.

There are guys like Clockwise who can spice up their message with weird wording and it's funny and entertaining. You don't have that ability -- not in text anyway. Maybe in person you're hilarious, like some kind of Bill Burr crossed with Woody Allen, but in text you don't come off right. If you have a contrarian point to make, just keep it plain and simple. "It's not helpful to say he should just accept and live with his problem. There must be some solution. Don't give up, AtomicRaven."

Some people totally over-react to you, they are certainly not blameless, but you gotta read the room....

it's never been your truths that people can't handle, but how you deliver them

I moderated a hockey messageboard for years, probably 100+ Leafs fans and a sprinkling of Canadiens and Sens fans. There were a trio of Sens fans that loved to troll the Leafs fans, mercilessly. We talked hockey for 10+ years, with the Sens fans taking several 'time-outs' and PMing me hourly as to why they were allowed to be attacked and were not allowed to defend themselves.

I'd tell them the same thing:

1. I'd point out that for the most part, you could track the escalation of a thread to a single post. Guess who wrote that post?

2. Context. Most of the time these guys would post on the Maple Leafs forum (it was the busiest), and just like a hockey arena - fans in different coloured jerseys aren't given much opportunity to wave their flag.

3. You cannot erase history on a messageboard. If you've had a history of attacking a team and it's fans, regardless of intent - any future posts are viewed through that lens.

And tru, I'm rooting for you, I really am, and I see you trying, but, damn, sometimes you just come and take a dump in a thread and proclaim the poop to be the hard truth (and yes there's often even a corn kernel of truth buried in there!), and I have to facepalm and clean up the resulting poopstorm, because dude just wants to fix his emulator.

I can't believe you guys are bowing down to this fake crybaby crap. He attacked me because I told Raven that I've felt the pain of gens blurriness ever since I started. Wtfff.

I don't think my post should have been deleted, it wasn't unhelpful, it was fine.

Tru has tamed himself down, but he's just as big a jerk as he was 5 years ago.

oh, hey, look: I have another demerit.

I was tempted to bicker about the first demerit assigned to me this month, but I understand that I approached the line that others are allowed to cross and that my reputation from years ago does me no favors, so I figured that just one can't really hurt me. then the worst moderator -- who can also work on becoming better, and seems to be willing to try -- that I can recall having encountered in decades of Internet use hit me with another for the exact same post, admitting in the note that it was double dipping, double jeopardy, a double minor. the first was undeserved, but it wasn't going to snowball, I figured. I was wrong.

it wasn't cool and HE should have gotten the double minor, a major, or even a game misconduct for knowingly and admittedly being childish and vindictive and cruel. I should be able to call out such abuse of power. I don't know how many demerits lead to whatever action, but can assure you I deserve such actions against me, this time.

then today I notice yet another. for what? for advising a relative newcomer to ignore intentionally bad advice from an intentionally combative member, and to consider ignoring that person entirely. how is that a problem? it the same crap everybody is allowed and encouraged to do to me. "ban him." "the ignore button is here just for him." that stuff is fine, if I am the target. the moment I make a similar suggestion, in a singular post with good reasoning -- not in my signature, under every single post I make -- my post is deleted and I get a demerit. I'm guessing the other party, the one giving a newcomer bad advice and then I physically hurt somebody, received coke zero. I can't know, but I can guess, based on the status of that individual who doesn't even deserve to be allowed to interact with others, offering so little of value.

this is wrong. I expect better from the person giving me this third tick against me in a few short days. this particular moderator has been a stand-up dude, a dream keeper, the best hype man we have. I am pissappointed. please don't let this be a place where discussing addictive and unnecessary math actions is distributed. I should be free to examine this with an expression of self defense. read this and the first post here -- in its entirety -- and understand where I am coming from. advise me on how what I did was in any way worse than what others do every time they post. clarify butter for me what these three strikes at the ball game this week should mean and which are deserved for valid reasons.

Marchand says he has changed and he has matured and that he wants to lead by example. nobody is going to make him admiral, but stop sending him to the box for what others are free to do to him. he may have earned his 65 reputation rating this season, or it may be overflow from previous transgressions, but he should be able to get that down to a 55 by this time next year. he doesn't just deserve two minutes in the box for lacing up, right?

I've never been the best at anything until now.

Well if you're the worst ever doesn't that make you the best at being the worst? I shall wear this badge with honor Tru :)

I'm guessing the other party, the one giving a newcomer bad advice and then treating me like I physically hurt somebody, received zero. I can't know, but I can guess, based on the status of that individual who doesn't even deserve to be allowed to interact with others, offering so little of value.

HOW IS THAT BAD ADVICE??

I told AtomicRaven that the same thing happened to me too, and all you can do is learn to live with it (and put a sad face in to show even more sympathy).

THAT DESERVES DEMERIT POINTS???

Get a freaking life

alright! thanks for letting this thread stand and for all of the excellent responses! I'll now attempt to respond to each.

....I'm willing to move on also....I'll look at your posts through a different lens....

thank you. I shall try to not let our past bring out the negativity in me.

....You're a different kind of dude than most of us....

for sure. and... thanks! hehe.

....I apologize for the secondary warning last week, it was inappropriate and immature.

it really was. thank you for admitting it. now... how about deleting it?

....I hate you cause you're a douche....

fair enough.

....you bring nothing to this place.

I disagree. I help newcomers. I make ROMs. I discuss the games, in many incarnations. you remind me of Hastert (former Speaker Of The House in the USA) going all "I know you are but what am I" on homosexuals and others of alternative lifestyles, claiming they are dangerous and criminal, when, in fact, he raped boys. it takes one to know one, I guess.

....Thank god for the ignore function

yet you can't seem to bring yourself to use it. go figure. you just keep bringing it up, encouraging others to use it against me, yet you follow me around like a sad puppy. are your mirrors all broken?

I've noticed a change & have done my part to not make you some instant troll response.....

thank you.

....you that you down play it a bit more than than what is still evident to review....

fair enough. I invite others to make that call for themselves and remember that most of my self-defense and apologies get washed away when these things boil over in "wrong" places. we do not have a Member Specific section and I don't like letting spin doctors with revisionist history and deceptive practices used against me to go unchallenged.

....I'm well liked but cross the line way more in the offensive category & my favorite post on any forum ever was my "piss on your face" post which they deleted on us!...

I don't mind taking my shots, as long as I can give them, but that was a great set of examples of what is inappropriate between folks that aren't, like, friends agreeing to interact in such a manner together.

....aside from on the basic warnings, the biggest difference is I'm not perceived as a "douche" doing it for troll reasons....

you aren't?!

...."Why are you posting here?" This thought is why most of us are/were so anti-tru on anything....by you.

it's okay for me to post in open forums. I try to add to the discussion almost all of the time. I have thoughts and opinions on the C-B check, on goalie control delay, etc., and I can discuss that stuff with y'all. it's okay, I promise.

....it's in the past. Your post for some time have been non-trollish. Sometimes, you'll respond to a gens based conversation with some stupid/meaningless comments but it's not stupid as a troll at least. The lack of snes dialogue is more the reason on those, as most of us on a forum DO want to post our thoughts....

I sure do love discussing NHL '94, be it Genesis or PC, Sega CD or SNES.

....I cringe when I see you are the last commenter on a thread about A/B players, knowing you've never played a game online here, so how would you know A or B?

I know about the differences between elite and decent players because I have played many people in person over the years. I may not have played the top five in the world, but it is also worth considering that it is possible that none of us here have done so.

....I have been making an effort to not be the troll in the room after seeing one of your posts.

thank you. I am asking those yet to convert to that approach to strongly consider it.

I like Tru....

uh-oh. that's in the record, now, and people will judge you for it.

Too much text for me to read the whole thing....

please find the time.

....You really think your message that started the latest thing was totally innocuous....that is why this keeps happening....

yes. just barely almost kind of maybe not completely, 100%, totally, but, yeah, at least 94%, which is an appropriate threshold.

....guys like Clockwise who can spice up their message with weird wording and it's funny and entertaining. You don't have that ability -- not in text anyway. Maybe in person you're hilarious, like some kind of Bill Burr crossed with Woody Allen, but in text you don't come off right....

that's too bad.

....keep it plain and simple.....

I shouldn't have to. others having sand in their, uh... orifices shouldn't force their building of pearls to affect my contributions.

....people totally over-react to you, but you gotta read the room.

they do and I don't. I should be able to say "beer, baseball and bullets are for pussies," without having a drink dumped on me, a bat swung at me, or a shot taken in my direction. can you imagine that I've never been beat up?! how I made it here from 1977 without that occurrence must attest to my preference for partying in private.

it's never been your truths that people can't handle, but how you deliver them

surely it is a combination. people don't like being presented with hard truths. don't tell a US citizen about false flags for war profiteering, vaccine injuries, fluoride damages, GMO dangers.... hard truths threaten the protective bubbles of lazy acceptance that comfort the complacent.

....you could track the escalation of a thread to a single post....

are those singular posts mine or the over-the-top, reactionary, negative responses to mine that could be interpreted with no ill will instead of as antagonistic?

....I'm rooting for you....

thanks. I wish it was more evident than just right here.

....there's often....truth buried in there....

I try to not have it be buried. when I fail, I do a disservice to what has become my misnomer.

[a link to some sort of Clinton speech type of nonsense]

I like asparagus.

....He attacked me because I told Raven that I've felt the pain of gens blurriness ever since I started....

I attacked you?! that is revisionist history at its finest, isn't it? I put to you that my content there was infinitely more helpful than yours, as you can multiply zero as much as you wish without effect.

....I don't think my post should have been deleted, it wasn't unhelpful, it was fine.

I agree that it didn't need to be deleted, but it also didn't deserve to stand unchallenged, for it was terrible -- and, yes, unhelpful -- advice, whether you knew it to be so or not.

....he's just as big a jerk as he was 5 years ago.

aw, thanks!

....if you're the worst ever doesn't that make you the best at being the worst? I shall wear this badge with honor....

thanks for taking that well. I'm serious in my critiques of your role(s) and your lack of tact. it might be a big clue that there's an issue when it is me who declares that somebody lacks tact. you are reactionary, vengeful, belittling, power-tripping, unhelpful, spiteful, and so many other things that a moderator should not be. I suggest you step away and evaluate whether your holding of such a position benefits the community. yes, you are willing and able to act, but your actions are not positive from what I can tell. I may be wrong, but I can describe what it looks like from here. I have to say I was baffled and shocked when the title appeared by your name, much like I'm sure you would have been if you were seeing it by mine. I hope you continue to improve your presence here. I believe you have something of value to add, but I think it may take a different type of effort from what you are willing to extend. it may be kind of the intellectually lazy, but headstrong in action problem. more thinky, less doey!

....I told AtomicRaven that the same thing happened to me too, and all you can do is learn to live with it....THAT DESERVES DEMERIT POINTS?...

maybe not, but surely more so than my post which was actually measurably helpful. my point was meant to be that my post surely didn't.

alright! thanks, guys. so, do you think we can be a friendlier group, maybe even one that an occasional female might not turn away from? I really do believe that trash talk is part and parcel to our game(s), but my gentle (yep, trust me on that) lobs across the aisle were grabbed and popped without return plays like a hated beachball at a concert and it wasn't the SNES side that was full of wannabe toughguy macho security powerclique funhaters. wait, can I type that without being written up, hall monitors? seriously, though, I love it here and I will not go of my own accord, no matter how nor how often it is presented as an option. fun time -- go!

Edited by tru

I'm a guy who has been around since day two. (I bailed on my old profile when it got to 1994/1995 posts.) I explored facets of NHL '94 through continual discussion over, what, a decade now? I help newcomers. I make ROMs. years ago I tried to engage in trash-typing, much like one might trash-talk at/with a friendly opponent in a game played in person. it didn't go over well, but I stuck with it, thinking people would come around. they surely did not. they asked me to stop. I did.

I'm not perfect, but I try to be a better person every day. I have changed since then, but I am still the same entity at my core, so I suffer my own doings reflected back, years later. it seems that staff here kowtow to pressure from bullies that have it out for me, still, somehow; my posts get deleted and I get issued warnings at rates and for things that I suspect are out of the normal realm of actions taken against supposed transgressors. it may all be fair, but I don't feel that it is. I'm trying to explore these issues in a safe manner.

now, just tonight, a moderator bud that I thought was a friend has selected a tiny portion of a private message sent to offer defense and request clarification, spun my words back with a key alteration making it seem to be an insult it was not meant to contain, and in blocked me from contacting that staffmember further. this encapsulates me, here.

I want to explore if fairness is being employed where I suspect it is not, and I am met at most turns with confirmation. a weaker person would let it eat them up, but I just want to engage in a dialog about the issues inherent in the situation. it's tough when I get "ban him," "block him," "go away" quite often. this thread has been great, though, because it is allowing people to safely vent... and hopefully understand my side of event, see my defense of self, read my words that routinely get removed -- thus further suggesting/perpetuating a supposed need to treat me in such a manner -- from other conversations.

hi, I'm tru; I like it here, and I think I have plenty of value to contribute. I ask that people consider how they interact with me and offer a kinder set of dispositions. I may not deserve it, but I don't think it's too much to ask.

oh, and: no, you need not care.

Edited by tru

Could have just started with the no, you need not care lol.

GL with trying to klense your sins, if you get to the gens online community I'd sure be interested in playing 1 day.

I have had you set on ignore in the forum long ago. Sometimes I click to view it. Your unnecessary gens bashing posts have gotten much more tame but I still SMH at what the point of your posts are, and wonder how you think this adds any value.

You call it generating a rivalry? Or something along those lines. There is NO rivalry, and no need for a rivalry. This is a community for a game that is over 20 years old. We are blessed that this is actually around. I have ZERO need to put down the SNES side of the game, I have no personal allegiance to either system ( I owned a SNES growing up, never had GENS). I greatly respect the people who play and runs SNES leagues and think its great we have two sides to the same game. I would never go into a SNES thread for absolutely no reason than to put it down just because I don't feel it is the "best" version or is inferior in some way.

PS I didn't read OP/Book.

clearly. thanks for sharing, anyway. your points have merit. my passion was never contagious and I recognize that.

When one figure is hated on, most of the hate comes from people who do it just to fit in. What people like to do is follow the "cool" crowd, so if this guy and that guy think it's cool to hate on tru, then nearly everyone else will.

People also take things too personally. A lot of people, such as the ones who ignore your posts, are truly bothered by your troll posts. I'm sure some of the guys like FPB or Sebe have told their girlfriends/wives about you because you bothered them so bad. I know I've had my moments of attacking and screaming at tru (even getting banned), but those were more of an attempt to try and redirect the shots he takes at others back in his face. I have never been bothered by tru on a personal level, just on a video game level. I don't have any hard feelings against tru, but I'm sure most of the members do.

So, the combination of these two factors have resulted in an exaggerated negative reputation of tru. I'm in the same boat, but I don't have to make these kind of threads because I do most of my talking over AIM. Tru's reputation can't be fixed. People want to see him as the villain.

I think the best solution would be for the mods to stop having knee-jerk reaction to anything tru says. And to stop deleting his posts/punishing him for things he says simply because it's honest or tru!!

Edited by Premium

Tru hasn't 'fit in' with the people who post often here for these reasons:

1) he doesn't form any relationships through AIM conversations

2) he doesn't play online games or league which 99% of us posting here do

3) our only interactions with him are through his '94 flow' work, which not many of us gens guys do not play, and when he feels the need to chime in on a thread. When he does chime in his posts lack a positive vibe. I've seen an effort recently but it's pretty obvious it doesn't come natural to him since it's only done for a post or three then right back to passive aggressive posting.

This is a community, I think, where people play a game they love with each other, shoot the s**t, and occasionally even form friendships beyond 'onlag' as Tru passively aggressively calls it. Hell we even get together I person to play when possible.

Sure plabax somewhat fits in the same category but he takes time to share his knowledge on the game, initiate some good debates, albeit annoying sometimes :). Plus he's one of the best online players that has been here.

....most of the hate comes from people who do it just to fit in....follow the "cool" crowd, so if this guy and that guy think it's cool to hate on tru, then nearly everyone else will....People want to see him as the villain.

yep. I'm fine with it if I can precipitate, but the moderators are fine with it until I participate. that's my major issue right now.

People want to see him as the villain. I think the best solution would be for the mods to stop having knee-jerk reaction to anything tru says. And to stop deleting his posts/punishing him for things he says simply because it's honest or tru!...

thanks for that. I doubt us as allies helps either of us, but appreciate your nuanced understanding and general avoidance of intellectual laziness.

....he doesn't form any relationships through AIM conversations....

is it more noteworthy that I don't use America Online or that everybody else here does?

....he doesn't play online games or league which 99% of us posting here do....

most that continue to be around, sure, but plenty of people come through for discussion of the games, exploring hacking them and more. the attitude that this place is for leaguers only turns those other off and dilutes their interest. it doesn't happen with me because I am difficult to bully and I'm committed to what I'm committed to.

....This is a community....where people play a game they love with each other....form friendships beyond 'onlag'...get together [in] person to play when possible.

I invite any people reading this to come visit and play in person. I have moved to the town in Maine that the drinking water comes from. I am friendly, but still me.

....Sure plabax somewhat fits in the same category but he takes time to share his knowledge on the game, initiate some good debates, albeit annoying sometimes....he's one of the best online players that has been here.

that describes me until you get back to the playing versions of the games watered down by the inherent issues of getting emulators miles away from each other to communicate without discrepancies. if you think the rest does not apply to me, you are wrong.

When one figure is hated on, most of the hate comes from people who do it just to fit in. What people like to do is follow the "cool" crowd, so if this guy and that guy think it's cool to hate on tru, then nearly everyone else will.

People also take things too personally. A lot of people, such as the ones who ignore your posts, are truly bothered by your troll posts. I'm sure some of the guys like FPB or Sebe have told their girlfriends/wives about you because you bothered them so bad. I know I've had my moments of attacking and screaming at tru (even getting banned), but those were more of an attempt to try and redirect the shots he takes at others back in his face. I have never been bothered by tru on a personal level, just on a video game level. I don't have any hard feelings against tru, but I'm sure most of the members do.

So, the combination of these two factors have resulted in an exaggerated negative reputation of tru. I'm in the same boat, but I don't have to make these kind of threads because I do most of my talking over AIM. Tru's reputation can't be fixed. People want to see him as the villain.

I think the best solution would be for the mods to stop having knee-jerk reaction to anything tru says. And to stop deleting his posts/punishing him for things he says simply because it's honest or tru!!

Lol gimme a break. Why are you speaking for a bunch of forum members? Speak for yourself kid. Everything else is coming out of your ass.

Lol gimme a break. Why are you speaking for a bunch of forum members? Speak for yourself kid. Everything else is coming out of your ass.

What I said isn't true? You give me a break.

Stop trying to sound like a good guy. Your previous speech was corny and obviously false. You're seeking approval from others because you're a weakling.

• "We are blessed that this is actually around" -- I'm sure you feel that way... Maybe next time you won't drop GDL without telling anyone. So blessed!
  • "I have no personal allegiance to either system" -- Preferred System: Gens
  • " I greatly respect the people who play and runs SNES leagues" -- Nah, you don't. That's corny. You don't give a s**t about the average guy who plays in an SNES league. How does playing SNES deserve "great" respect in any way?

Your post is garbage and you're trying too hard to get the respect of the general population so you can be the hero. Calm down, and go back to being the weakling you are.

Edited by Premium

uh, oh.

I hope this can be a safe place for this stuff... an active fire zone, or something. I feel like if you come to this thread, you are wading into the deep end, letting it all hang out, or whatever other trite, tight tripe type typed. that typed, please try to be calm, civil and noncombative, so it can be stuff that makes progress, not hurts feelings and incites anger. I'm not saying y'all currently risk that, but I am trying to get ahead of it so this thread can stay here to serve a purpose otherwise deserved, but underserved.

What I said isn't true? You give me a break.

Stop trying to sound like a good guy. Your previous speech was corny and obviously false. You're seeking approval from others because you're a weakling.

• "We are blessed that this is actually around" -- I'm sure you feel that way... Maybe next time you won't drop GDL without telling anyone. So blessed!
  • "I have no personal allegiance to either system" -- Preferred System: Gens
  • " I greatly respect the people who play and runs SNES leagues" -- Nah, you don't. That's corny. You don't give a s**t about the average guy who plays in an SNES league. How does playing SNES deserve "great" respect in any way?

Your post is garbage and you're trying too hard to get the respect of the general population so you can be the hero. Calm down, and go back to being the weakling you are.

You proved my point! Thanks bud, love you forever. :red_heart:

Okay plabax you only defend tru because you like to be different

Nobody hates him just to fit in, that's crazy talk. He's obviously a bad person, and I take it personally because it's beyond annoying having that around for years and years