NHL'94 Forums

Classic Spring '16 SNES Team Selection Draft

chaos

We will be having 1 league this season, SNES. We did not reach the 20 team quota, which means everyone who is confirmed gets to play! Once the draft is over, we will start the new season, with a 40 game schedule. The list of coaches are below:

SNES Coaches:

14 coaches:

nhl94admin (chaos and halifax)
c4outlaws
annatar

Flamingpavelbure

BoKnowsNHL94

tylerdeanhill
XCing1030

stheds2000
BobKudelski26
angryjay93
pondhcky1
BlackDevil19
dethrox

fenty62

Waiting List:

​Loguits (not confirmed)

Below is the draft order for the SNES league. The pick order was randomized (using random.org to generate the randomized list). When it is your turn, reply to this thread to choose your team. You can choose any team that has not already been selected. Below the draft order, you will find a list of available teams.

Deadline are set for Monday, 4/18 in 1 hour increments. All deadlines are in EDT (Eastern Time). If you miss your deadline, your turn will be skipped and you will be given best available team at the end of the draft.

You can also post your draft list in this thread, or PM/AIM me (Chaos / Rage93) the list if you don't want to post your team selections.

DONE!

League Draft Order (Deadlines in Parenthesis):

1. Flamingpavelbure - PIT
2. nhl94admin - NYI
3. stheds2000 - BOS

4. c4outlaws - NYR
5. pondhcky1 - MTL

6. fenty62 - LA
7. tylerdeanhill - WSH
8. dethrox - DET
9. BlackDevil19 -
CAL
10. BobKudelski26 - QUE
11. BoKnowsNHL94 -
CHI
12. angryjay93 - VAN

13. XCing1030 - WPG

​14. annatar - STL

Available teams:

ANH XXX BUF XXX XXX
EDM DAL XXX FLA HFD
XX  XXX NJ  XXX XXX
OTT PHI XXX XXX SJ
XXX TB  TOR XXX XXX
XXX

Perhaps some of the more skilled players would consider using some weaker teams this season(even expansion teams?). Giver Buds!

After being on a conference call with chaos....we deliberated for at least 4 hours. But finally decided to choose not the best team available.

post-457-0-02277700-1460841034_thumb.jpe

I'll take WSH. Haven't been them yet.

I'll propose that you, me and goreztky play some (all?) our games in house this weekend for the upcoming jacket tournament in my basement. Two full stations complete with nice old school CRT TVs....and just let me know what kind of beer you want so i can get it on hand.

Why don't I live in Saskatoon?

Come on out bud. bobk is moving here hopefully. I saved him a lot to build his house.

I'll go with Vancouver or Quebec. I honestly can't decide between the two.

In other words, if someone below me wants one of them, I'll take the other. Can I do that?

sounds good bud.

It's been brought to my attention that fanktv wants in and koke as well, by a reliable source, that rhymes with Pim Nagano.

Should fank indeed want in, C4 has offered up NYR to fank and c4 will take buffalo. but either way koke and fank please pick your teams asap. Chaos was planning on setting up the season tuesday evening.

hali, remind me to listen to you next time. Maybe I should have just taken Florida after all cause Tim just beat the stuffing out of me with Winnipeg.

Glad those didn't count - Tim we have unfinished business now!