NHL'94 Forums

HFD recap (semis)

aepurniet

finally got over my heartbreak an d am able to post about the gens wales conference semis. HFD was definately not favored against boston (especially since boston is my favorite team in the game, and they took the regular season matchup). hartford was clearly over powered in the semis, they had a decent season and a promising playoff run. boston was too strong. their offense was able to peirce the otherwise very strong harford last third. offense for hartford looked promising the whole series but they were not able to convert posessions into serious scoring opportunities. the coach after being down 2-1 believed in them, and even after 3-1 thought they had a chance, but no excuses, boston simply over matched them. last game was a heart breaker and a synopsis of the whole series. they (HFD) just came up short.

i would wish best of luck to BOS the rest of the way, but it looks like PHI took them out in a very close series.

everyone else, lets get on with it, what are you waiting for!?!? lets wrap it up, waiting aint gonna make you any better. dont remeber anyone in the regular season waiting this long for a game. unless your on a vacation in which case i dont mean to call you a wuss, otherwise....

Yeah, Im guessing people are EXTRA busy these days, with the Wales champ already decided and the west still stuck in the second round.

second round? thats crazy, just play your games. like i said before, waiting is not gonna help you (for those think it will). play your games, unless your in mexico right now, in which case colour me jealous. if you are not in mexico, than i believe that a solid three weeks is enough to get you pumped enough to play, or at least play a series. There are a lot of people watching these championships just to see who wins, and excited to start the next season. its unfair to just stall.

you bastard (unless your in [insert tropical country name here]),

aepurniet