NHL'94 Forums

Any buds have some original sega controllers they want to sell?

halifax

I'm heading to a friends place in a few weeks and I have a retron 3 with a copy of nhl hockey and nbajam. I was gonna look to find a couple controllers online, but thought I'd check with the community buds first.

I know who doesn't have 1 his name is Plabax and he's a pussy with keyboard as his assistant. .....let's play live tourney style I'm calling u out!

You looking to buy or borrow?

Buy. I could borrow but I know I'll just end of buying some anyways. nothing on kjiji here.

Yeah I'd go on Ebay. Make sure to go used, the new ones either don't work or break pretty quick.

I'd get a original system while your at it, I have not tried the retron but some of those new sega emulators stink as well. The one I bought could not even handle NHL and controllers broke pretty quick.

FYI the "Best" sega are the sega 1's that say "High Definition Graphics" they are said to have better processors inside. Sega started to go with cheaper parts later on.

Sad part is all this retro stuff is getting spendy. You used to be able to get sega stuff for peanuts, now they cost more like organic cashews.

I'll check later, but I am sure I have a few I can send over. I never use the 3 buttons, and I have some 6 button turbo ones I never use either.

Thanks for sending those over bud! you're the best!

Yeah I'd go on Ebay. Make sure to go used, the new ones either don't work or break pretty quick.

I'd get a original system while your at it, I have not tried the retron but some of those new sega emulators stink as well. The one I bought could not even handle NHL and controllers broke pretty quick.

FYI the "Best" sega are the sega 1's that say "High Definition Graphics" they are said to have better processors inside. Sega started to go with cheaper parts later on.

Sad part is all this retro stuff is getting spendy. You used to be able to get sega stuff for peanuts, now they cost more like organic cashews.

I may pick up an original sega as well but at the very least I thought I'd test out the retron. It works well for my snes and nes games so far.

I know what you mean about price. I bought a copy of TSB online...cheapest one i could find was around $30.