NHL'94 Forums

Theo Fleury will be Pixelated

Hey boys,

As you guys all know I have been traveling all over North America getting content for the doc. As luck would have it I never had to go far to get Theo Fleury... He walked right into my work up here in Yellowknife NWT Canada. He was in town doing talks. He needed to go to Hay River (My hometown) so I hooked him up with a flight there and he was more then happy to give me interview. I will not give anything away but he was the best and most well rounded NHL'er interview I have ever done. On top of that he is an amazing guy and he well bring a lot to the project :)

PS for the die hards he knows that the EA Sports All Star game drinking story was in 1999 the internet was quick to let him know lol. Oh and he is a Sega Genesis guy ;)

M

IMG_0375.jpg

• Haha 1

That's awesome bud. Nice touch adding Fleury's original hockey skates in the background.

• Thanks 1

Nice touch adding Fleury's original hockey skates in the background.

Ha. The chainmail jersey on the opposite wall belongs to Chelios.

I'm calling it: Pixelated Heroes will be the best video game documentary of all-time and Mikey will win a Candy.

Ha. The chainmail jersey on the opposite wall belongs to Chelios.

I'm calling it: Pixelated Heroes will be the best video game documentary of all-time and Mikey will win a Candy.

Thanks Clockwise! Wow a Candy... My TV show won the best doc series last year and best director this year... But I have a feeling you have done your research already lol! In the next few days i'll send you an email I got some questions for you and hopefully you can help me out! Cheers Bud

• Like 1