NHL'94 Forums

Classic clip from swingers

clockwise

"The Kings suck in this game you should play another team."

"I took the Kings to the cup.""Yea, against the computer with offsies off."

"They're a finess team." "They're a f**king b***h team." lol

• 3 months later...

Interesting note, in that clip they have the discussion about how it sucks that the fighting has been taken out (which would suggest that it was actually NHL 94 that they were playing.) But in truth it IS NHLPA 93, fighting and all. Proof? Watch the video clip and while Roenick scored and they're showing the instant replay of it, you can see that Steve Smith and Rob Blake are still in the box serving their fighting majors.

I'm not sure if anyone will believe me, but when i owned NHL '94 on console i was playing the Kings in the playoffs and i decided to go for Gretzky in the corner, i laid into him and when he came down on the ground his head fell off and he was injured for the period. I dont know what type of trainers the Kings have, but my god they must have been amazing if they could stitch Greztky's head back onto his neck in time for the next period.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure if anyone will believe me, but when i owned NHL '94 on console i was playing the Kings in the playoffs and i decided to go for Gretzky in the corner, i laid into him and when he came down on the ground his head fell off and he was injured for the period. I dont know what type of trainers the Kings have, but my god they must have been amazing if they could stitch Greztky's head back onto his neck in time for the next period.

Puff believes you!