NHL'94 Forums

GDL XV REPLACEMNET COACH &&& FINAL WARNINGS

Brutus

Sebe the LEGEND takes over for Bo Knows in Hartford.

I'd messaged BOK via phone on Sunday he would be replaced by Tuesday if no games in, and he indicated he would try, but if not, understood.

Good luck SEBE. Let's all try to find him as often as possible and get Hartford to 56 games.

Warnings were also issued to Probob, Labs & Sicarius.

All have indicated a crazy personal life, but Labs & Sicarius guaranteed me they'd get their 56 games in.

However, it's getting near the end, and there are guys waiting, willing and able, so if I don't see more games played in the next few days, will have to replace another guy or two.

Will be on every night this week, probably a little later at night especially since GAME 7 for Pens on Thursday. No work friday and I will be on as much as possible over the weekend.

Need NYR, STL, MIN, NJ, COL, MON, HART, PHI, FLA, WIN

Edited by LABS_66

Sebe finally got going. Hopefully, he can get a ton of games shortly.

Labs been on and gaming enough to hold his spot.

Probob M.I.A. this weekend.

Anyone can commit to playing 20 plus games this week and want to be a sub?!!???

Anyone can commit to playing 20 plus games this week and want to be a sub?!!???

I can be a sub and play that many games (if people are available) this weekend.

My GDL record was pretty crap (.200 I think) but it is better than having no shows, right? (Or is this offer only for people not in GDL already?)

I can be a sub and play that many games (if people are available) this weekend.

My GDL record was pretty crap (.200 I think) but it is better than having no shows, right? (Or is this offer only for people not in GDL already?)

I think this is a great idea.

5 guys under 40.

Go figure. It's Probob, Sicarius, Labs, VC & Bok (now replaced by Sebe).

Season ends next Wednesday, June 8th @ midnight eastern.

It's an American holiday. Going to give Probob a chance to hold his team today. If not, I'll sub in Aqua for him.

Last night was Classic night for me, tonight will be GDL after GAME 1 OF THE SHIP!

I got em in last year, I will this year too

Robro got in 12 games today, and is going to get more in tomorrow, so he'll be above 40 heading into the last week.

Game total is 56 games guys. That's 12 plus games for 10 of the 24 guys in the league.

Zep, Beavers, Sicarius, J&J, Labs, Ice, Habs, VC, Robro ALL need at LEAST 12 games to get to 56.

Robro got in 12 games today, and is going to get more in tomorrow, so he'll be above 40 heading into the last week.

Game total is 56 games guys. That's 12 plus games for 10 of the 24 guys in the league.

Zep, Beavers, Sicarius, J&J, Labs, Ice, Habs, VC, Robro ALL need at LEAST 12 games to get to 56.

Drown them with balls. 10 each