NHL'94 Forums

King of '94 Two Postponed

McMikey

Hey Guys,

Due to a long list of reasons. I will not be able to get enough resources together to make King of 94 Two happen in October. We are looking at picking another time in the Spring or Summer and possibly another city.

One of the main reasons is I wanted to show a rough cut of Pixelated Heroes at the event (that would justify me spending the cash to make the event happen). As of right now i'm still filming as each month more and more doors open for me to film awesome content.

It now looks like i'll be going (80%) to King Raph's tourney in Long Island Aug 13th. If I go i'll be filming as I'm set to film the final scene that week in the States.

Sorry to let some of you guys down but I want to make sure King of 94 Two is as huge and epic as possible.

Cheers,

Mikey

no hurry it's not like 94 came out yesterday even if you released the movie 2018 for 25th anniversary nobody would be upset ......I'll be looking forward to directors cut and seeing all footage

no hurry it's not like 94 came out yesterday even if you released the movie 2018 for 25th anniversary nobody would be upset ......I'll be looking forward to directors cut and seeing all footage

youre in no rush cuz you know im gonna kick your ass next ko94

King of 94 WI is live an well, and happening in September for anyone willing to make the trip.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/17615-september-24-2016-official-signup-and-rules-thread-for-blades-of-94/

Sorry to all the SNES fans out there.

Anybody from the site Goin to green bay looking to split a room to make this feasible I can get a flight for 15 $ round trip ...also wanted to watch packers on the sunday

How can you get a flight for $15? Do you or a family member work for Air Canada or something?

Edited by aqualizard