NHL'94 Forums

GDL exis roms

Lupz27

Hey KR:

I appreciate the exis rom very much, but noticed that my banner is blue and yellow instead of teal and yellow. I have no knowledge of Tile Molester. Can you please fix this for the final rom?

Thanks!

ba55i5t

Hey KR:

I appreciate the exis rom very much, but noticed that my banner is blue and yellow instead of teal and yellow. I have no knowledge of Tile Molester. Can you please fix this for the final rom?

Thanks!

ba55i5t

Unfortunately all in-game banners are limited to these colors:

TvdZ93T.png

Hey. Before you deliver final can you pass the rom to me so I can do the GDL XV and XIV champ rosters?

GDL roms used to have that and I think i'd be nice to have again.

I don't know if there's space or not left but iirc the rom had liek 5-6 extra slots

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Hey. Before you deliver final can you pass the rom to me so I can do the GDL XV and XIV champ rosters?

GDL roms used to have that and I think i'd be nice to have again.

I don't know if there's space or not left but iirc the rom had liek 5-6 extra slots

If you can do the graphics (selection logos, home/away banners, in-game banners, home ice logo, jerseys) go for it. Otherwise I think it just adds extra noise to scroll through.

Also, I'd want the ROM back for a final check before posting, and I'll correct the player cards.