NHL'94 Forums

Lodging/Carpool thread for 9-24-16 King of '94 WI tourney

Edge of '94 Midwest

Hey guys, I know we have multiple travelers interested in making the journey in September. To ease this process, I wanted to get all of you together on here to help folks save money on lodging, and even possibly rideshare/carpool if it's convenient.

Here's a date search I did checking in 9-24 leaving 9-25 to make it easier for you.

Do a Google search for hotels near zip code 54313 on 9-24-16.

Edited by King of 94' WI

When it comes to flights, what I'm seeing is that it's cheaper to fly to Milwaukee by $200, then the greyhound bus to Green Bay is only like $20 (but 2 hours).

• 5 weeks later...

Guys use this resource to get together, message each other and exchange phone numbers, facebook requests etc. We've just secured some advertising support from a local game store, and we are reaching out to the semi pro hockey team in town and local sports radio for assistance. We also may be getting a local news story coverage as well.

One of the stations will be recording footage, and hopefully streaming via twitch if the internet access holds up.

• 2 weeks later...

Double check with angryjay93, but I believe he is taking a rental car out of Milwaukee. Let's try to get you all together and save some money on rental and lodging. Brutus is uncertain he can make it, which was putting off some of his buddies. We have a confirmed traveler from CA, so there has to be a way to get you all together. Who's still on the fence?

Yes, my ticket is bought for Milwaukee. I plan on renting a car if I have no one from Chicago to pick me up.

There you go guys! Let's get a few more travelers to meet up with Jay! Jay what's the best way for the travelers to coordinate with you?

There you go guys! Let's get a few more travelers to meet up with Jay! Jay what's the best way for the travelers to coordinate with you?

Send me a personal message through the forums or instant message me on Aim at angryjay93

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tournament is 25 hours away from now. AngryJay should be landing in MKE around 2 or 2:30. He's taking a rental up to GB. If anyone in the MKE area wants to meet with him, I'm sure he'd be ok with carpooling from there. If you missed the boat on this, it's only a 2 hour drive from MKE.