NHL'94 Forums

World Cup 1996

Can someone create the World Cup of Hockey 1996 ROM. I still remember till this day how great all of the teams were and how great the games were. I would appreciate it greatly. I would attempt it but im in no way NHL 94 Savy. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a great editor program that you can use to get started, very easy to use. It's called NOSE, you can download it and read other threads about it here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/forum/18-nose/ . It's all quite easy other than changing the logos (but that's a problem for later that someone else might tackle for you)

Or, if you don't want to make the ROM yourself at all, then as Raph is saying, please do some of the legwork of gathering the teams, rosters, logos, etc, and provide them for someone else to use.

• 2 weeks later...

I could provide some help with a ROM like this, but I'm not up to doing all the rosters and player ratings for teams with a bunch of non-NHL players. I could probably do most of the graphics work (logos, uniforms, banners, etc...).

I could provide some help with a ROM like this, but I'm not up to doing all the rosters and player ratings for teams with a bunch of non-NHL players. I could probably do most of the graphics work (logos, uniforms, banners, etc...).

That'd be perfect, maybe send the guy a PM (since I don't know if he'll check back on the thread...).