NHL'94 Forums

Frey back in for Quebec

Brutus

Freydey had a pre-arranged deal with Raph to sub for him while he was on vacation.

Freydey is back in for Quebec and is back. Sitting at 36 games played, he needs 20 to finish and has guaranteed me as much.

damn why not give raph one of our conference teams once he hit the deadline?????

For those wondering, Frey was supposed to be a temporary time out, but somewhere in my mind, I had him returning at like 25% odds, as he was already behind schedule, and his lover Zalex was also MIA.

Once we got to September 6th & on, and I had not heard back from him, I subbed in some B level guys to fill in some slots, and then Frey came back, leaving us with a GDL Cup winning level replacement hanging in the wings without a team.

Things worked themselves out though as I put Raph in for Flatcrusher, who was cool about getting the "Brute" put on him :)

It balances out the league some, and lets Flatcrusher focus on VHL. He had taken over for Zalex, who only had played 10 games! So that was going to be a daunting task to say the least.