NHL'94 Forums

GDL -> SEASON OVER *** Playoffs to Start

Brutus

Ok. 1/4th of the league is hyper to finish games and punish the slackers. 1/4th of league is slackers, and the other 1/2 is stuck listening to this battle.

However, it is obvious that an additional week is needed to finish the season with decent games played.

Robro has been dealing with internet issues, and that has made it difficult for him to get his games in.

Darko is on French F&ck time, and with the league's inactivity, has struggled as well.

AJ has been messaging and trying his best to schedule games days ahead, but has found most of the slackers not connecting with him.

Lupz seems to have hit some real life crisis, as he's been MIA. However, he was on ALL the time for a long while, but missed all these slackers/replacement coaches.

Plabax has been on a lot asking for games but is still at 42.

Atomic & Hokkee are replacement coaches with the most games to play now, so hopefully, this extra week gives them the opportunity to get their GA to 56 as well.

Seth has been on all the time, but intentionally avoided playing some of the A+ level coaches. This has him at 42 games. If he misses games with those coaches, he will be given the DNP's, despite being one of the league's most active coaches (and at times entertaining, and at times aggravating).

Frey is the biggest slacker of all. He may become playoff ineligible if he does not get enough games in, as can't have one slacker just giving the bird to the league regardless of talent.

SEASON ENDS the morning of October 10th. I will log on and post PLAYOFF standings. All games would need to be loaded by 8 am central time to count. Anyone not at 52 games will likely not be considered for any leagues I run going forward.

My apologizes too. I was at a wedding party this weekend so can't play a game. I ll be around this weekend to catch some guys. Sunday is a good day for me but i ll try to be here on saturday too to get some games in.

AJ has been messaging and trying his best to schedule games days ahead, but has found most of the slackers not connecting with him.

For the record, I put myself I am in a similar situation to AJ, except I am on even more than he is. I have been trying to schedule games, through the forum and AIM, but I am also online at least 3 nights a week playing exis (but looking for games!) from 9pm EST onward.

I need: Skip, Robro, Frey and Lupz.

I hope I do not get penalized with DNPs if I don't hook up with these guys because I am making a ton of effort and am online frequently.

Note: Yes, I was away for 3 weeks, but I was not AWOL. A good chunk of that I was literally in a tent on vacation, and Brutus and others knew. Before my vacay I was easy to access, and since I have been easy to access.

• 3 weeks later...

SEASON IS OVER.

I will adjust DNP's and final playoff standings as soon as I get time tonight, and hopefully, get this over to Chaos to get the site setup.

Any games posted after this time will not count towards the playoff/playoff seedings.

WBOY

Atlanta Icestorm NHL94 50 41 9 0 .820

Brooklyn Uncle Seth 51 39 12 0 .765

Calgary kingraph 56 25 31 0 .446

Chicago brutus 54 23 31 0 .426

Toronto aqualizard94 56 19 36 1 .345

Minnesota skip 54 13 40 1 .245

DALLONGEVILLE

Los Angeles Flamingpavelbure 56 47 8 1 .855

Winnipeg zeppelin55 54 34 19 1 .642

San Jose Lupz27 56 22 34 0 .393

NY Rangers Darko 50 18 32 0 .360

Columbus jer_33 54 17 37 0 .315

Pittsburgh aqualizard94 52 12 40 0 .231

Mark Lesser

Vancouver Pontius Plabax 56 46 10 0 .821

Quebec Freydey32 53 38 14 1 .731

California ba55i5t 52 27 25 0 .519

St. Louis Sicarius Fulgur 50 19 29 2 .396

Nashville hokkeefan2 36 13 23 0 .361

New Jersey RoBro 48 12 35 1 .255

EVAN

Tampa Bay angryjay93 54 50 3 1 .943

Montreal canadiensfan66 54 36 18 0 .667

Dallas TexasPachyderm 56 31 25 0 .554

Philadelphia dexpsu83 56 20 36 0 .357

Hamilton JackVandal 54 18 36 0 .333

Colorado Jackandjose 50 6 43 1 .122

Round 1

Ronn Barr

#1 FPB Los Angeles vs #8 Aqua Toronto

#2 Ice Atlanta vs #7 Lupz San Jose

#3 Seth Brooklyn vs #6 Brutus Chicago

#4 Zep Winnipeg vs #5 Raph Calgary

Mark Lesser

#1 AJ Tampa Bay vs #8 JV Hamilton

#2 Plabax Vancouver vs #7 Dexpsu Philly

#3 Freydey Quebec vs #6 Ba55i5t California

#4 Habs Montreal vs #5 Tex Dallas

Holy sh*t I made the playoffs?

FPB, can we schedule a time this week. Wed or Thur at 9pm EST would work for me...

Starting Friday I am out of town until Monday.

FPB, Wed (tonight) no longer possible.. I made a separate thread to schedule:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/17749-round-1-aqua-calling-fpb/

Frey is the biggest slacker of all. He may become playoff ineligible if he does not get enough games in, as can't have one slacker just giving the bird to the league regardless of talent.

say what?

My series is over already!

:victory: