NHL'94 Forums

Another tester post

protology

Ok, so I figured AIM out finally got aa AIM screenname and registered for GENS version. Saw I was 36th on the waiting list so also registered for SNES. Apparently I need to become a confirmed coach and play a tester game. Interested in other leagues as well. NHL 15 on the PS3 is getting old and I like these classic NHL games better anyway. Looking forward to this. Cheers

I added you to the AIM blast group. You need to accept the invite. Don't sign up for SNES unless you plan on playing only SNES. Being 36th on the list doesn't mean anything, we divide the people who registered up into smaller leagues of usually less than 14 coaches.

Yeah, you will likely get in to the GENs league. There is an A tier (the best), a B and sometimes more, and they might have more than one group, too (for A1, A2, B1, B2, etc.)

GENs definitely has a more active community, so I would stick with that . (Although the SNES has better and less glitchy software for online play, so if you prefer SNES, that is the way to go.)

Welcome! :)

he can't do both? why not?

Too many games for a new player who hasn't yet shown they will play them all / don't need to replace the same guy in two leagues if they don't play,