NHL'94 Forums

2016 Fall Classic Test Games and Team Draft Schedule

chaos

I know there have been a few issues with getting set up (have talked to a few new guys via email and PM) so we've decided to give the new guys until the end of Sunday to play their test game and get confirmed to enter the league. We will be starting the Team Draft on Monday, hopefully finishing by Tuesday. The tentative start date of the league will be Thursday.

So far there are 6 new coaches (all GENS) who have not been confirmed:

Coach Name -> AIM Login

Bruins Boy -> Bruins Boy

hockeymandanno -> hockeymandanno

Proctology -> jay.lang96@aol.com

trojan1979@gmail.com -> trojan1979@gmail.com

BrianOC41 -> BrianOC41

tokiwartooth16 -> tokiwartooth16

I believe Trojan is Troy from the Green Bay Tourney - there was some chatter in the GENS Blast getting him set-up and I believe they got a game in, I'd consider him confirmed. Don't remember who he was playing, but Plabs was def helping him with the set-up.

Can you confirm is this the A league for the upcoming season or is Dcicon willingly staying in B (recall past issues with this even though he belongs to A?) and who would take his place if so or is someone else cut down as well then?

A: Brutus, Hokkeefan, Kingraph, FPB, Zeppelin, Dcicon, Donnybrook, Icestorm, Habs, Angryjay, Depch, Plabax ?

Will be interesting to see the draft order and eventual teams.

Edited by Depch

Can you confirm is this the A league for the upcoming season or is Dcicon willingly staying in B (recall past issues with this even though he belongs to A?) and who would take his place if so or is someone else cut down as well then?

A: Brutus, Hokkeefan, Kingraph, FPB, Zeppelin, Dcicon, Donnybrook, Icestorm, Habs, Angryjay, Depch, Plabax ?

Will be interesting to see the draft order and eventual teams.

Dcicon is banned from Classic, so he's not playing (nor would he agree to play in that A league) That list looks right, I'd be cool with 11 (4x against each other), or I have to take a look and see if a high caliber player wants in for 12.

yea i guess i should try A this season, gonna get crushed though, if yall need more in that grouping. can also put me on the list as the top B replacement.

Edited by TexasPachyderm