NHL'94 Forums

New Exi Tracker

aqualizard

In order to help myself out with comparing players for Trades, I've added this playerer Comparaterer to nhl94rocks:

IE compare Fleury vs Gilmour:

One thing I noticed - is that there are duplicates of certain player - Guy Hebert, Tom Fitzgerald: who is listed as both on NYI and FLA. I extracted the stats directly from nhl94bin, but can't figure out why they are listed on more than one team (Traded during season?). Anyway there ya go!

Tons 'O' kudos to wboy for how to figure out the overall, handedness, and goalie stats!

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/228-calculating-overall-rating/

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/142-handedness-oddities-and-evenities/

Raven

Edited by AtomicRaven

Not traded!

These are the players selected in the expansion draft.

All Anaheim and Florida players are duplicates as they played in 1993 for one team and then were picked by Florida or anaheim in the Expansion draft.

I liked Naples DEADLINE Roms as they explained how EA rosters work.

NHL 94 is essentially NHL 93 as it is based on the stats and rosters from the 1993 Trade Deadline.

EXCEPT for:

The players that were selected in the Expansion Draft.

SNES took them off the team they played for in 93, but that left some teams with just 1 goalie (NYR) and other missing players.

GENS left them on their 93 team AND put them on the Expansion Team.

Edited by CoachMac

Not traded!

These are the players selected in the expansion draft.

All Anaheim and Florida players are duplicates as they played in 1993 for one team and then were picked by Florida or anaheim in the Expansion draft.

I liked Naples DEADLINE Roms as they explained how EA rosters work.

NHL 94 is essentially NHL 93 as it is based on the stats and rosters from the 1993 Trade Deadline.

EXCEPT for:

The players that were selected in the Expansion Draft.

SNES took them off the team they played for in 93, but that left some teams with just 1 goalie (NYR) and other missing players.

GENS left them on their 93 team AND put them on the Expansion Team.

Oh thanks - I guess I'll see if I can filter out the duplicates, but probs not, as there is no flag to indicate which of the two players is actually the "active" one.

Couldn't you just not put Anaheim and Florida in?

That is all the duplicates. What does active mean?

By the way your site and work is amazing great job.

Ya I suppose I could filter those out - I'll take a look and see if it evens out.

Regarding the site - thanks man! It's been fun building and using it.

Big time credit for the way the site looks (minus the favicon) goes to aqua.

After some input from Aqua, I've changed this so you can compare as many players as you like - just click the checkboxes and click "Compare".

IE compare a bunch of players by weight DESC ( Dirk, Lemieux, Fergus, Marchment, MacTavish. Sutter)

http://nhl94rocks.com/comparePlayer.php?s=Weight&sOrder=DESC&player1=499&player2=112&player3=172&player4=412&player5=565&player6=584