NHL'94 Forums

F16 - GENS B CBK26 takes over LA

kingraph

Hey Coach,

sorry to see you go. And I think if you want to quit, you should honor the season, then quit.

But!

If it is ok with you, and Raph, I can swap teams with you. You can have CHI and I will take EDM. (CHI has more games played than EDM, but I am fine with that. It will give me (EDM) more games in regular season, and you (CHI) more games in the playoffs, so it may even balance out.)

What do you think?

Hey Coach,

sorry to see you go. And I think if you want to quit, you should honor the season, then quit.

But!

If it is ok with you, and Raph, I can swap teams with you. You can have CHI and I will take EDM. (CHI has more games played than EDM, but I am fine with that. It will give me (EDM) more games in regular season, and you (CHI) more games in the playoffs, so it may even balance out.)

What do you think?

No, sorry, we're not switching stuff around because someone is upset that they are losing with Edmonton. I understand the frustration of playing with a bad team, but Classic has always had this issue (mostly in B because teams matter so much more). And I understand the chore of trying to find games, but that has been the same forever. Has Coach posted availability?

I'm replacing guys who have been MIA to help with this issue. Quitting Classic because you want to play with 5 other people with similar skill with similar teams with similar timezones with similiar schedules is crap to me. And I love Coach Mac! Play exis. It takes some effort from everyone to make a league successful. It's frustrating when other people don't hold up their end of the bargain. But this doesn't help anyone, thanks for the offer Aqua.