NHL'94 Forums

Trojan1979's Mullets on Ice stream going live

smozoma

Damn mic mute cut off part of first game, pretty good laughs. In reviewing footage, definitely need to boost mic and lower game audio. Here's what I uploaded to youtube. We do want to have actual formats, guests, etc. For now it's Moe Man and I shooting the s**t, playing a game we all love. Eventually we will upgrade to HDMI capture and play on a retro pie to clean up the game image.

I watched the stream (when I could, busy night), and it was pretty fun. The mic was definitely too quiet, although still audible.

Can you bump up the game screen size? THere's a lot of wasted space on there. Maybe get rid of the red border along the bottom (you use the border at the top for scrolling text, which is a good idea). You should also be able to crop out the black bars (the option is called "Edit geometry" or something like that.. Edit something.. ). The game is a little "squished".

Consider going with just one webcam video if both people fit in the frame? Then move the logos and names off the screen and use arrows (left player's info say above the feed, right player's info below, arrows indicating who is who).