NHL'94 Forums

Plabax League Signup

Premium

I've lost 3 players vs Raph in the post season in GDL XIV I believe.

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/pl_box_score.php?gameid=6054

Sweeney was my 5th forward, I wanna say I think I lost McSorley in the 3rd, but I could be wrong.

I know for fact I lost 2 forwards, Mario and one of the other two twats.

I'm convinced some players are more apt to get injured i.e. Glass Gartner.

I am pretty sure that the game has a max on the number of injuries. If you play a game with 3F and 2D, an injury won't have any effect.

I believe the same may happen here. The 4th forward or 3rd defenseman would come in for an injury, but any other injury wouldn't do anything.

If you are wrong about this, this will be an issue for sure. (Hope it doesn't result in a crash.)

But with the draft being (almost) done, and so many people playing the ROM in December, I am sure we will find out what happens, because for sure there will be a 2 injury game (and maybe even a 3 injury game.)

If you are wrong about this, this will be an issue for sure. (Hope it doesn't result in a crash.)

But with the draft being (almost) done, and so many people playing the ROM in December, I am sure we will find out what happens, because for sure there will be a 2 injury game (and maybe even a 3 injury game.)

The game won't crash. You'll just have a forward on defense or vice versa. It's the same way in GDL.