NHL'94 Forums

Most Active to Least Active(league killers) Members List

hokkeefan

I do think there SHOULD be a list, but not a "rank" from best to worst. Just a good and bad, where only "poor" warrant comment.

Like:

"Guys in Good Standing"

- name 1

- name 2

- name 3

"Guys in Poor Standing"

- name 1 - bailed on VHL3, missed 20% of games in Fall Classic 2016

- name 2 - disappeared completely in middle of Fall Classic 2016

... etc.

League completion stat.

Sounds easy - but just like calculating DNP's, I think the guys with the lower number of games should be penalized more and their unplayed opponents should be penalized less.

Hope that makes sense. I feel like it's always a handful of guys that everybody is hunting for games with - these are the guys who should recieve poor marks, and not so much the guys who are making the effort.

Edited by jer_33

I think the guys with the lower number of games should be penalized more and their unplayed opponents should be penalized less.

I had this in Blitz

Each DNP'ed game was worth a total of -2 points split between the two players. The points were shared between the 2 participants in the ratio of their total DNPs. So if one guy had 3 DNP games and the other had 1, the first guy got -1.5 and the other guy got -0.5.

Maybe that could be expanded to take into account previous season DNPs.