NHL'94 Forums

ROSTER 2016-2017 NHL95PC

petrmaly13

Hello,

my name is Petr from Germany/Czech Republic. After some years I play NHL95 again, with mac:-) Couple of days I worked on new rosters for 2016-2017. You can download it here for your game. Only in Montreal Canadiens you will find my name - just delete it for you league:-)

Now without bucks found by 357!

2016-2017 neu.zip

Edited by petrmaly13

A question for some editing professionals:-) How to change the names in the exhibition mode or central registry (pictures 1,2 and 5) or abbreviations everywhere (pic 3) or logos in the league (4) or names in the standings stats (6 - still Mighty Ducks...) in the game locations I show you in the attach-files?

Thank you!:-)

Petr

post-7121-0-57085500-1480341484_thumb.pn

post-7121-0-84292900-1480341491_thumb.pn

post-7121-0-46463400-1480341496_thumb.pn

post-7121-0-25505000-1480341511_thumb.pn

post-7121-0-73831600-1480341536_thumb.pn

post-7121-0-34326800-1480341560_thumb.pn

Edited by petrmaly13

Probably that info is on HOCKEY.EXE. Here is some talk about it:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/15790-how-to-change-team-name-in-nhl95pc-with-nhlinfo/?p=132905

goodbyeccha might know more, he did change some of this info on his conversions.

Edited by Kiba

Hey Petr!

New forum member and I recently started playing NHL 95 PC. Downloaded and tried out your roster update. It's awesome!

Not sure if you want bug reports but I found a few bugs with duplicate jersey #'s for players in Dallas, Philadelphia, Ottawa and Toronto. I'm playing as Toronto (as that's where I'm from :P) and noticed Stephane Robidas is on the team with the same jersey number as Connor Brown. This causes Connor Brown to not come out on the ice and ends up being Mitch Marner. Since Robidas is not on the team I just moved him to the Free Agent pool and that resolved it for me. For the other three teams I just updated the jersey numbers for the players to the right ones. Hope this helps!

I do not have tutorial for playing NHL95PC on a Mac, but Dosbox is available for Mac OS X: http://www.dosbox.com/download.php?main=1

Then here are instructions for running NHL95PC on Dosbox: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/16184-nhl95pc-dosbox-howto/

Mounting instructions are for Windows users, but I guess you can figure it out.

Edited by Kiba

Thanx Kiba, thanx 357. I will try to repair the bugs if I have some time!

No problem. Also noticed that Semyon Varlamov for Colorado is not playable (his name is greyed out and when you try to use the lines as is, it gives an error). I think some of the lineups are missing the correct number of players as once I traded a goalie to Colorado it works.

Hi 357,

I repaired the bucks. I hope now it will work:-) Thank you for your help. If you would find some new bucks let me know.

Bob, you have to use DOSBOX as Kiba wrote. But it´s also good to use PARALLELS where you can start windows under mac. Than you can you WNHLinfo too for editing the game.

2016-2017 neu.zip

Edited by petrmaly13

Probably that info is on HOCKEY.EXE. Here is some talk about it:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/15790-how-to-change-team-name-in-nhl95pc-with-nhlinfo/?p=132905

goodbyeccha might know more, he did change some of this info on his conversions.

Thanx Kiba, but how to edit hockey.exe?

Hi 357,

I repaired the bucks. I hope now it will work:-) Thank you for your help. If you would find some new bucks let me know.

Bob, you have to use DOSBOX as Kiba wrote. But it´s also good to use PARALLELS where you can start windows under mac. Than you can you WNHLinfo too for editing the game.

Coool. Thanks guys. I will check this out sometime when I have a couple hours to kill. e.g. Christmas break.

You have to edit hockey.exe with a hex editor.

I found a hex editor in the net. But if I open the hockey.exe file there ist just some letters and numbers - I can´t find QUE or HFD or something like that.

Edited by petrmaly13

Your hex editor should show text on other panel, like here on XVI32 shows text next to hex values:

post-341-0-88375400-1481460322_thumb.png

Do your search for teams like QUE, from text, not from hex values:

post-341-0-69146000-1481460418_thumb.png

Hi guys, how to change the logo in the game? I have the jersey editor and made winnipeg jets anew (they were phoenix). Now I have the right jersey but the pcx logo I can´t import. I made a one in the paint, coverted it to pcx but I only can see white background in the jersey editor.

I am just guessing here, because I do not have skills to do proper jersey editing, but maybe shirt and logo are having shared palette. So, your logo shows somehow wrong because it does not have right palette in it?

Maybe someone who actually do jersey editing can help you.

Also, have you red JED editor info-file? Maybe these things are mentioned in there...

• 4 months later...