NHL'94 Forums

The state of Nhl94 by the GOAT Kgman

kgman

Welll finally bobfeez has been destroyed pummled by reign of goals and glory by urs truly. Leaving 1 man (tick) in the final which i predicted at the begining of playoffs has come to fruistion ....u all need to make ur alliaces now cause ur either w/me or against me (george bush)......bringing me o my next topic sore losers i dont care if u lose 16-5 at least have to class and decently like cpt plug did to say GG .......dont be a little b***h in silence even if u dont mean it say GG ........dont start the game without letting the other person have chance to chng lines really immature and gay .........just seen a lack of respect lately asnd making me sick .......i know its hard to get killed but if dont lose badly ull never get better take the lessons learned from losing and fix the issue insead sobing like a whore ....anyways i regress and wish Tick the best of luck hell need it to even win a game in this best of 7 kgman is at top of his game and destroying all competors ...............(damn im good) ..............4 shutouts so far in playoffs and couting definitly a record that will never be matched and 16 goals hall of fame standards for all u newbies to aspire to ......moving on the new 06 is great alot of improvemnts and quite a site keep up good work wboy mack swos and mahav im sure were gonna have a major breakthough soon ie fighting or season that revlutioize the game as we know it .....Evan also great job on the site and keeping everyone in chk .....just an ida whatbout an nhl94.com hall of fam section featuring ur truly and those lucky enough to mentioned in same breath as kgman LOL IM OUT !!! GO STARS GO

Welll finally bobfeez has been destroyed pummled by reign of goals and glory by urs truly. Leaving 1 man (tick) in the final which i predicted at the begining of playoffs has come to fruistion ....u all need to make ur alliaces now cause ur either w/me or against me (george bush)......bringing me o my next topic sore losers i dont care if u lose 16-5 at least have to class and decently like cpt plug did to say GG .......dont be a little b***h in silence even if u dont mean it say GG ........dont start the game without letting the other person have chance to chng lines really immature and gay .........just seen a lack of respect lately asnd making me sick .......i know its hard to get killed but if dont lose badly ull never get better take the lessons learned from losing and fix the issue insead sobing like a whore ....anyways i regress and wish Tick the best of luck hell need it to even win a game in this best of 7 kgman is at top of his game and destroying all competors ...............(damn im good) ..............4 shutouts so far in playoffs and couting definitly a record that will never be matched and 16 goals hall of fame standards for all u newbies to aspire to ......moving on the new 06 is great alot of improvemnts and quite a site keep up good work wboy mack swos and mahav im sure were gonna have a major breakthough soon ie fighting or season that revlutioize the game as we know it .....Evan also great job on the site and keeping everyone in chk .....just an ida whatbout an nhl94.com hall of fam section featuring ur truly and those lucky enough to mentioned in same breath as kgman LOL IM OUT !!! GO STARS GO

Congrats Kgman. Good luck to both Tick and Kgman.

Now can someone interpret this for me please?

Congrats Kgman. Good luck to both Tick and Kgman.

Now can someone interpret this for me please?

I'll give it a shot.

I have, after calling upon a reign of goals, convincingly defeat bobofeez. I predicted that Tickenest and myself would be the last men standing. My prediction was correct! I suggest that everyone in the league root for either myself or Tickenest.

I do not care for poor sportsmanship in the face of defeat. Anybody who displays said poor sportsmanship is quite immature! It is disrespectful and sickening. I know losing is hard, but if you don't lose badly you'll never learn anything and your skills will become stagnant and predictable.

Anyway, I wish Tickenest the best of luck in out upcoming battle. He will need it to best me in even a single contest! Gosh, I sure play well! So far I have recorded four playoff shutouts. It will be a record that shall stand for quite some time. I also managed 16 goals in one game, which is a Hall of Fame standard for the young guns in the league to aspire.

The new 06 rom is very fun to play. It features a lot of improvements. This site is also very good! Wboy, Mack, swos, and mahavishnu, I have a lot of faith in you guys! I am quite positive that soon a major breakthrough (possibly fighting or a season mode?) will be made by all of you that will be revolutionary. I'd also like to thank Evan for a great job on this site and for keeping all players in check.

Here's an idea of my very own: An NHL94.com Hall of Fame section, most likely featuring myself of course! Also, some guys who reach my lofty standards. Goodbye for now, citizens. Let's go, Stars! Let's go!

Actually, I'm sorry to say that in NHL '94, Philly's best players are largely pansies. Lindros is surprisingly weak with checks, which is why I sub in Pelle Eklund for him. Recchi, Brind'amour, and Dineen are mediocre checkers, and all the defensemen are terrible.

I predict tickenest wins in 6 games cause I think that with phillys toughness should give tick advantage over dallas

You obviously have not played kgman. However, I think Tick will not be harped like kgman's previous foes, and a Stanley Cup for Tick is not out of the question.

I'll give it a shot.

I have, after calling upon a reign of goals, convincingly defeat bobofeez. I predicted that Tickenest and myself would be the last men standing. My prediction was correct! I suggest that everyone in the league root for either myself or Tickenest.

I do not care for poor sportsmanship in the face of defeat. Anybody who displays said poor sportsmanship is quite immature! It is disrespectful and sickening. I know losing is hard, but if you don't lose badly you'll never learn anything and your skills will become stagnant and predictable.

Anyway, I wish Tickenest the best of luck in out upcoming battle. He will need it to best me in even a single contest! Gosh, I sure play well! So far I have recorded four playoff shutouts. It will be a record that shall stand for quite some time. I also managed 16 goals in one game, which is a Hall of Fame standard for the young guns in the league to aspire.

The new 06 rom is very fun to play. It features a lot of improvements. This site is also very good! Wboy, Mack, swos, and mahavishnu, I have a lot of faith in you guys! I am quite positive that soon a major breakthrough (possibly fighting or a season mode?) will be made by all of you that will be revolutionary. I'd also like to thank Evan for a great job on this site and for keeping all players in check.

Here's an idea of my very own: An NHL94.com Hall of Fame section, most likely featuring myself of course! Also, some guys who reach my lofty standards. Goodbye for now, citizens. Let's go, Stars! Let's go!

Excellent. Thanks for the translation. :D