NHL'94 Forums

SNES Puck Dynasty - Season 4 - Who's comin back?

I think perhaps what I'll do is stick to my original plan to dissolve the teams (ie put the players up for rebidding with their existing contracts in place). Then AJ can rebid his team and ill give him the team with the highest cap space.

• Like 1

Let's do this! Let's get started with bidding.. We could give more than the usual 24 hours (maybe 48 hours?).

I haven't had time to play much lately, but I have lots of time to bid, and think about bidding. Can't wait to get started.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pondhcky1 had to pull out of this season. He's a good bud and I thank him for his dedicated service to the league for the past three seasons. I'll send him the gold bud star in the mail.

I've folded his team and released his players.

I'll get xcing to fill out his roster and then we'll get er going.

• Like 1

Ah, too bad. Sucks to lose Pondhcky1. Also sucks to have Ray Bourque sitting on the sidelines!

I forget how it works.. if unsigned, will Bourque be available for bidding next offseason starting at $1million? Or would he keep his $40mill pricetag? 

5 hours ago, Brutus said:

This season at his current contract including years on contract or bid a $1 mil over if you want to change the terms of years.

5 hours ago, Brutus said:

Actually, he becomes a free agent, like JR & anyone else whose contract expired & do you can bid $1 mil/ 1 year to start.

correct!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XCing1030 said:

I just IMed Halifax to fill my roster, I'm ready to go

great thanks...i got em uploaded.

C4 is going to complete the rom...I've created a thread for you guys to post your lines ups...time to giver!