NHL'94 Forums

Check this OUT!

Brutus

Should be noted it doesn't appear to have "online" as a feature, so it's likely to be something for when you wanna get drunk and have the buds over.

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/games/old-time-hockey/trailer/release-date/old-time-hockey-looks-to-bring-back-simple-sports-titles/37247

From the "Extras" webpage it looks like the game is playable online. There is a "leaderboards" section that can be filtered by friends or not. That's just my guess.

I saw this game on reddit, too, and people there were saying there's no internet multiplayer, only localmultiplayer :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/5hyan0/the_pc_is_finally_getting_a_hockey_game_and_its/

"Local multiplayer but no online multiplayer for a PC game. Well, that sucks."

This is the actual video of Song #2 from the trailer. It's a song that's been out for a bit, but will likely gain steam now that it's in the trailer.

NSFW if swearing is not allowed to be blasted on your speakers, keep the volume down :)

FYI, I firmly expect the game play to REQUIRE a few beers to be playable, based on the trailer.

The goalie "fails" were beyond atrocious, and seems like you probably have to fight every 2 minutes.

FYI, I firmly expect the game play to REQUIRE a few beers to be playable, based on the trailer.

The goalie "fails" were beyond atrocious, and seems like you probably have to fight every 2 minutes.

Yeah so it's NHL 93 with stick swinging!

This game definitely looks like fun.

Yeah I saw they tweeted that they didn't have the resources to make online play suitable. Which makes me not want to buy it.

It seems like there might be a lot more to it that they couldn't show? Not sure what to make of the following taken from their website.

THEMES Retro, Arcade, Blood (Face, Jersey, Ice), Crude Humour, References to Alcohol, Boobs, Peeing, Censored Private Parts, Buttocks

looks pretty cool I like the concept but the no online play and lack of manual goalie is a non starter for me I would get frustrated and sick of this game in less than a week