NHL'94 Forums

Happy Holidays everyone!

Evan

Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful holidays and thanks for helping make this community strong.

We have something special to look forward to in 2017: Pixelated Heroes!!!

And, the next King of '94 in the fall!

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays (hokkeefan you too - be with the family) and celebrate Jagr, our last '94 player in the NHL, becoming 2nd all time in points.

-Evan

It may sound strange, but this community has grown to be a part of my life, (especially with Pixelated Heroes and the live tournies). Some of you I only know online, and some I've gotten to meet in person. But to each and all of you -- I truly wish you all a safe, happy and healthy holiday season for you and your families. All the best!

Raph

Many thanks Evan for bringing this group together - and to all the people that put their own time and efforts into nudging this community forward through game hacking, rom making, running the many leagues and tournaments, running live international events, or making world-shaking documentaries!

Happy Holidays Everyone - enjoy them to their fullest.

Jer

0300556004.jpg

Happy holidays bud!

Hope everyone out there has a safe and relaxing season.

Kingraph put it really well. It's rare to have a community with such a high percentage of good buds. Here's to more games and more meetups in 2017!

Merry Christmas you NHL 94 nerds.

Hope everyone gets some good family time in with their loved ones.

I'll concur with Raphy boy that in sense this safe place to hang & play a game over time becomes more than that.

I think when you are young enough, having buds to play video games is awesome, live or online. But, as you get older & start a family, you really start to cherish having something you can safely do from within the house while you stay home & keep a watch over your loved ones while still getting online to escape for some hockey/video games!

For me, getting out with a bunch of friends, having drinks & all that is fun, but requires me to leave my house & family in it unattended, ok here or there, but can't roll those dice all the time. I'd rather be home & know they are watched over , safe under my roof w/ Brutus on guard.

It's from there that I really appreciate being able to reach out & still have "friends" to play with!

Also Happy New Year strokes!!!

Merry X-mas and happy New Year to all NHL94 nerds!

Does anyone have any related resolutions?

I have three:

1. become proficient at at least one type of pass shot

2. become proficient with CB checks

3. attend the premiere of Mikey's doc/Ko94 2 wherever it may be?

Edited by aqualizard