NHL'94 Forums

[PLEASE REPLY] NYR vs Boston

The Deer

NYR is having trouble logging onto the site, so he asked me to try to schedule games with Boston for him. Boston, what's a good day/time for you?

Hey,

Just wanted to mention here that I emailed NYR that I changed his user and password on the website to match his nhl94online login. If you notice, he's now "the94kid" here in the threads.

Hopefully he can login ok.

-Evan

Hey,

Just wanted to mention here that I emailed NYR that I changed his user and password on the website to match his nhl94online login. If you notice, he's now "the94kid" here in the threads.

Hopefully he can login ok.

-Evan

BAMMMMMMMMM the kid is back, boston lets get this thing on, i will be in town sunday evening or perhaps friday evening if your around, i have a wedding to travel to early sat so wont be around...hit me up son

Guys... any update as to when you may play this series?

The Fall 2006 registration starts in a couple weeks... would like to see ALL playoffs done by then.

-Evan

I emailed him, so hopefully he at least responds to me or here soon.

We can't let these games linger much longer. This might be a NYR FF if we don't hear from him in the next few days.

I know that's the last thing anyone wants but life goes on.

-Evan

Sorry, I've had a lot of distractions lately. I hate to be the one to slow things down.

I'll be on tomorrow (Monday) late afternoon - 11 pm. I'll be available Tuesday and Wednesday at the same times as well. I'll be able to check in at least every hour or so, so just IM me when you want to play and I shouldn't be too far away.

I emailed him, so hopefully he at least responds to me or here soon.

We can't let these games linger much longer. This might be a NYR FF if we don't hear from him in the next few days.

I know that's the last thing anyone wants but life goes on.

-Evan

Sorry, I've had a lot of distractions lately. I hate to be the one to slow things down.

I'll be on tomorrow (Monday) late afternoon - 11 pm. I'll be available Tuesday and Wednesday at the same times as well. I'll be able to check in at least every hour or so, so just IM me when you want to play and I shouldn't be too far away.

wed evening would be perfect, i'll have my internet hooked up at my new pad sometime that day

Come on boys, make tonight the night!!!! I've been patiently waiting to start the next round but I don't know how much longer I can wait- I wanna know who my opponent's gonna be!!

Ohhh rocco them be gens vs snes fighting words i think :)

I am too cheering hard though for a few games played tonight so boys lets make the magic!

my comp is f#@$ed so im gonna try to play at rudy's tonight, me and bos have already discussed it so you should see this round finished this evening :lol:

Is there any hope for this series to be played? Who's holding this series up? I know that this isn't the most important thing in life.. but it only takes a few minutes to play a game.

Just so everyone knows, there will be deadlines for playoffs next season.. this is what happens when there's no deadlines.

What's the fair thing to do guys? The next season starts September 2nd. We still have Round 3 and 4 to do.

Is there any hope for this series to be played? Who's holding this series up? I know that this isn't the most important thing in life.. but it only takes a few minutes to play a game.

Just so everyone knows, there will be deadlines for playoffs next season.. this is what happens when there's no deadlines.

What's the fair thing to do guys? The next season starts September 2nd. We still have Round 3 and 4 to do.

we'll wrap it up sunday night and depending on who wins me and deer will get it done asap, ie prob monday night so potentially the final could be done by next weekend of course pending who wins

Ok, this series has been forfeited. I've emailed all the guys affected by this. NYR will move on to face QUE in a classic battle.

Good luck!

EDIT: Series was played this evening and Rangers win in 7...

GM1 - NYR 8 Bos 5

GM2 - NYR 7 Bos 3

GM3 - Bos 6 NYR 9

GM4 - Bos 4 NYR 2

GM5 - NYR 0 Bos 4

GM6 - Bos 5 NYR 2

GM7 - NYR 4 Bos 1

Now hopefully NYR-QUE can get on their Round 3 series!