NHL'94 Forums

VICE Gaming Call for Interviews

Will@ViceGaming

Hello!

My name is Will Barboza, I'm a writer with Vice Gaming (now called Waypoint). I'm doing a profile on the NHL 94 Online community and I'm looking for current or past players who'd be interested in doing an interview. The article will be a feature about this site, NHL 94, and its loyal fanbase.

Below are some clippings of my past work you can read (if you're interested).

If you'd like to be a part of the article then please shoot me an email at wpbarboza95@gmail.com. Alternatively, you can reply to this post to express your interest. 

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Best,
Will Barboza

• Like 1

Sure, feel free to contact me.  I'm probably better with written questions/answers than say by skype call... My claim to fame here would be fixing some bugs in the game, adding/tweaking a few features...

Bob Kudelski's a great interview, btw (having seen him being interviewed for the Pixelated Heroes documentary. No slight meant to anyone else here)

1 hour ago, kgman said:

I'd be happy to do an interview the only problem is I have no respect for the trash that Vice puts out so no 

I know with some of my obscure searches, Vice has turned up, and I didn't think the articles I read were trash.  (Though some have been pretty fluffy, I'll give you that, though no worse than pretty well any other source.)... But to each their own.

That aside, what I do believe is the more attention NHL94 gets, and this community gets, by whatever means, can only help grow the community.  And that is what we want, or at least most of us want.