Y-BUTTON GOALIE CONTROL
FASTER GOALIE CONTROL

KING RAPH AND COACHMAC PLAYER CARDS
COORS LIGHT SPONSOR LOGO FOR SCOREBOARD AND PRO SET THREE STARS
BRUTUS REPLACES RON BARR AS THE PRE-GAME HOST
STICK TAPE AND EYE PATCH APPLIED
RETRO LOGOS AND UNIFORMS
23 TEAMS
21 TEAMS OF THE NHL BEFORE SUNBELT EXPANSION (1983-1991)
PLUS THE CHARLESTOWN CHIEFS AND SYRACUSE BULLDOGS

10 "A" PLAYERS ARE THE WALES CONFERENCE (PITT IS IDLE)
10 "B" PLAYERS ARE THE CAMPBELL CONFERENCE

S1.PNGNHL94etb_preV5_000.pngS3.PNG

x1.PNGx2.PNGx3.PNGx4.PNG

G3.PNG3STARS.PNGGOAL.PNGetb_preseason_v01_000.png                                                       OPENING.PNG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kingraph said:

I've updated the ROM to version 05 in the OP.  The Y button goalie hack is now included (it wasn't active in v04) and I updated the 2nd splash with Coach's permission.

Thanks.  Looks great.

The base rom has the Chiefs or the Bulldogs roster for every team and maxed out ratings

Crazy to play.

Might be good practice to play the Chiefs or Bulldogs, once we get rosters inserted into the other teams

Edited by CoachMac

Great work guys!

Raph is a monster. 

Top shelf google draft doc & makes these ROMS awesome.  Been in a bunch of leagues and I can say, those 2 touches really help a ton.

Big kudos to both of you for making this league have an extra flair going on.

On 2/15/2017 at 3:53 PM, CoachMac said:

The base rom has the Chiefs or the Bulldogs roster for every team and maxed out ratings

Great work Coach and Raph!

I did not know what you meant by "maxed out ratings", and was testing my lines a moment ago.  First, I was surprised to see the Hanson brothers and Ogie Ogelthorpe on the ice.  Even better was when they scored a couple outrageous goals, and then I checked their stats.  99s across the board.  This is a fun and cool addition.  Wish every ROM had it.

I had a ton of fun making this rom and Raph has added some great enhancements.

I got a bunch of my Splash Screens some added exposure and they went well with Brutus' vision of this league.

I had always wanted to do a Slapshot style rom.

I had a profile view of Brutus from Toronto and Raph upgraded to a screen grab off video.

Raph also added additional Chiefs players cards beyond my 6 starters.

Plus he did the Scoreboard and 3 stars sponsor hack. and this is the first league to use it!

The scoreboard and sponsor logos, improved player pics, stick tape and eye patch.

I can hardly stand to play the regular rom anymore just because of the visuals.

Oh and by the way WBF and CBF are far and away my favorite physics.

Awesome to see Mess and Neely and Mario doing some damage.

Anyway, Glad you guys are enjoying and a huge shout out to KingRaph for collaborating with me on this rom.

And to Brutus for running this league.

Edited by CoachMac

I've added this rom to nhl94rocks.com.  All roms are also available under rosters now:

http://nhl94rocks.com/comparePlayer.php?forwards=true&defense=true&goalies=true&binId=20&sOrder=DESC

Edited by AtomicRaven

On 2/26/2017 at 3:09 PM, AtomicRaven said:

I've added this rom to nhl94rocks.com.  All roms are also available under rosters now:

http://nhl94rocks.com/comparePlayer.php?forwards=true&defense=true&goalies=true&binId=20&sOrder=DESC

I went to the nhl94rocks site, and saw the stats and then saw this "plablegsiFINAL" league and noticed players on different teams like Yzerman on Quebec, which ROM did that stuff come from??? Its a question for ANYBODY

3 hours ago, CutterTML said:

I went to the nhl94rocks site, and saw the stats and then saw this "plablegsiFINAL" league and noticed players on different teams like Yzerman on Quebec, which ROM did that stuff come from??? Its a question for ANYBODY

This site is for tracking exhibition games for leagues.  The data comes from the plablegsiFINAL.bin, which you can download here:  http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/17890-plabax-league-go-time/

The actual league is here: http://nhl94online.com/html/standings.php?lg=42&sublg=GENS

Edited by AtomicRaven