CoachMac

Coach Mac's Historic Roms

3 minutes ago, Modano’s mafia said:

Who’s your team Mac ? I think I read somewhere it was Edmonton. I think someone has done a 90 rom. That was a classic season as well. A tough Bruins team, and an Edmonton team getting it done again but without the great one.  The work you guys do is amazing. It’s great getting a chance to play with my north stars once again. 

I think Mac is a Habs fan, he has a personal splash screen with P. Roy, the greatest goaltender in history.

10 minutes ago, themessiah1194 said:

I think Mac is a Habs fan, he has a personal splash screen with P. Roy, the greatest goaltender in history.

That makes sense. The Habs run in 93 was one of the best imo. Bunch of underdogs. On a side note other than Mike Modano and Dino Ciccarelli, Larry Robinson is my favorite player of all time.  

Im surprised how many people consider Dino a Red wing. 

7 minutes ago, Modano’s mafia said:

That makes sense. The Habs run in 93 was one of the best imo. Bunch of underdogs. On a side note other than Mike Modano and Dino Ciccarelli, Larry Robinson is my favorite player of all time.  

Im surprised how many people consider Dino a Red wing. 

I agree on that. Dino is not a Red Wing. On the side note on Roy being the best ever (though Hasek is not far behind) think about the players of that Era Roy had to face night in, night out, uffff. Roy played in an Era that can't not be compared with players today, he played in the golden Era of Hockey. 

24 minutes ago, themessiah1194 said:

I agree on that. Dino is not a Red Wing. On the side note on Roy being the best ever (though Hasek is not far behind) think about the players of that Era Roy had to face night in, night out, uffff. Roy played in an Era that can't not be compared with players today, he played in the golden Era of Hockey. 

Very good point. Who are your top 5 goalies of all time ? Billy Smith is up there on my list. 

1 minute ago, Modano’s mafia said:

Very good point. Who are your top 5 goalies of all time ? Billy Smith is up there on my list. 

Roy

Hasek

Mogg

Richter

B. Smith

7 minutes ago, Modano’s mafia said:

That’s a great list but I would replace Richter with Parent. 

True, but it's a bias pick, I'm a NY Rangers Fan lol

12 minutes ago, themessiah1194 said:

True, but it's a bias pick, I'm a NY Rangers Fan lol

I figured lol. He was clutch no denying that. The rangers vs devils 94 eastern conference finals was the best series of all time in sports imo. Adam Graves was one of my favs. 

1 hour ago, Modano’s mafia said:

I figured lol. He was clutch no denying that. The rangers vs devils 94 eastern conference finals was the best series of all time in sports imo. Adam Graves was one of my favs. 

That was a classic, Mateau!! Mateau!!! Mateau!!!

15 minutes ago, themessiah1194 said:

That was a classic, Mateau!! Mateau!!! Mateau!!!

Haha yes!  I watched the 94 rangers documentary a few months back. It’s very well done. I’m sure you have seen it. 

18 minutes ago, Modano’s mafia said:

Haha yes!  I watched the 94 rangers documentary a few months back. It’s very well done. I’m sure you have seen it. 

Yup, I have the hole series on vhs and a friend made them into DVD. 

14 hours ago, Modano’s mafia said:

That’s a great list but I would replace Richter with Parent. 

I forgot about Grant Fuhr of the Oilers

On 8/19/2018 at 11:07 AM, Modano’s mafia said:

Yea me too, can’t forget about him. He was great.  

Indeed he was, specially with that Oilers squad and how they dominated the NHL back then