NHL'94 Forums

SNES Puck Dynasty---What's taking so long?

The community is opposed to structure. The leagues are literally designed for slackers and slacking. The community in general is more about relationships and reputation than it is about playing in the leagues and making sure they are run smoothly.

I think the favourite members of the admins in the past were slackers, so they never wanted to enforce any rules to kick out their favourite "buds". In order to justify the non-punishment of the "buds", the rules were constantly altered to try and fit the needs of the slacking "bud". It eventually became the norm, and I think this is why 99% of leagues are drawn-out with poor structure.

Look how nhl94online.com has a checkpoint tracker and a forfeit section in the all-time standings too.  I've been a member for nearly six years and not once were those used. Somewhere down the line, the rules and structure were changed. Why else would the code exist? 

Edited by Premium

Tim and I tried to get our games in earlier this month, but it didn't quite work out, and I've just been out of the country for the past two weeks. I'm back Thursday, and Tim is aware so we should be able to get our series in soon.

I had texted Bob, he let me know he was away. I guess he got back thursday. I'll follow up with those buds again.

Halifax, please set up next series.  I've already reached out to annatar hopefully we can play early this week.  I apologize for delay but really out of control of either party

Thanks for playing bobk, I was getting a lot of bounces my way, just a couple goals difference in games 2&3 change the series for sure.  You'll be schooling me soon enough 

Congrats Tim P on the series win.

I have my own reasons for my lackluster performance, but I will make no excuse!

I think I have a much better roster, yet you still took me to town. Go grab another title bud.

Congrats to annatar on the series win!  Most of the games were close, but his defense really shut down and brought the broom sticks out.  I couldn't juke and find openings to operate, and he did a good job keeping me frustrated and preventing big leads by me.  Also blowing 3rd period leads late in games 1&2 doesn't help either 

good luck C4 u will need it!!

Good games Tim! I got more bounces than the Ducks have this spring. I'll take it.

Looking at the stats, I had a ton of hits and more of the zone time but I think you had a lot of scoring chances. Just didn't convert some of them. Leclair was probably my MVP.

c4 - This week, Monday or Wednesday evening is good for me. If that works for you, message me on here or on discord and we'll set something up. Or just look for me.