NHL'94 Forums

NHL95PC Jersey Compendium

goodbyeccha

I can't explain why, but I enjoy the process of creating jersey's and it occurred to me that others may find some use for them as well. So a while ago I decided to start compiling them into one location to make them easier to find and so I could upload them here in one big chunk. This is a project I've been working on for a while now and since I haven't been able to really dig into it for over a month I thought I would release what I have so far. My goal is to release updates periodically until there are no more jerseys to add, so it's pretty much never ending. If anybody has any requests, NHL or otherwise, I'd be happy to put those at the top of my list. Also, if you find any mistakes please let me know so I can correct them.

Release 3:

NHL95PC Jersey Compendium Release 3.zip

NHL95PC Jersey Compendium Release 3.pdf

Edited by goodbyeccha
  • Thanks 3

• 7 months later...
On 6/30/2017 at 4:59 PM, goodbyeccha said:

I can't explain why, but I enjoy the process of creating jersey's and it occurred to me that others may find some use for them as well. So a while ago I decided to start compiling them into one location to make them easier to find and so I could upload them here in one big chunk. This is a project I've been working on for a while now and since I haven't been able to really dig into it for over a month I thought I would release what I have so far. My goal is to release updates periodically until there are no more jerseys to add, so it's pretty much never ending. If anybody has any requests, NHL or otherwise, I'd be happy to put those at the top of my list. Also, if you find any mistakes please let me know so I can correct them.

NHL95PC Jersey Compendium Release 1.pdf

NHL95PC Jersey Compendium Release 1.zip

Just came across this post. Very cool!
I was looking around for the quickest way to change the penguins jerseys in your NHL2015 mod you did and this might be it as their newer jerseys are basically like the ones you have in this file.

Thank you!

New release of my jersey archive. See the top of this thread. It doesn't include much. I received a request for the recent Panthers jerseys so those are in there (although they aren't great since you can't detail torso bands). It also includes the Golden Knights' jerseys.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, goodbyeccha said:

New release of my jersey archive. See the top of this thread. It doesn't include much. I received a request for the recent Panthers jerseys so those are in there (although they aren't great since you can't detail torso bands). It also includes the Golden Knights' jerseys.

Thanks goodbyeccha!

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, goodbyeccha said:

Release #3 of my jersey archive. I added every Edmonton Oilers jersey I could find, including their most recent jerseys as requested by PenguinFan1985. See above.

You are awesome! thanks goodbyeccha!

Here are the 2018 Jersey files with the most recent update including the orange Edmonton Oilers jerseys (courtesy of goodbyeccha) and rosters (courtesy of myself).

East All-Stars are the Vegas Golden Knights and the West All-Stars are the Nashville Predators. Winnipeg Jets are.....wait for it... the Winnipeg Jets!

Hope you enjoy. :)

AWAYPALS.BIN

CRESTS4.PPV

HOMEPALS.BIN

ATT.DB

KEY.DB

TEAMS.DB