NHL'94 Forums

Where oh where are the listings for the all-decade ROMs???

CutterTML

I have the all decade ROMs that some1 created but forget within each ROM what team is in it?

For example, i have the 80s one and i think Calgary was the 89 team, i forget which year was the Rangers team based on, etc.

Is there a link to where all this info came out

15 hours ago, kingraph said:

I think Coach Mac put all his ROMs here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/18009-coach-macs-hockey-night-roms/ If it's not there, gotta wait for Coach to respond.

As in wait for him to answer this thread? I did look at his ROMs and its not there... not sure if he was the one with the all-decade ROMs... if it isnt him, who is it???

It is me.:victory:

I will see if I can find it.

Which do you want 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's?

I made some changes and updates to all my roms and with KingRaphs help put them all in one place, so I may not have exactly what you want.

Finally a topic where I might be helpful to others - hockey history!

I love Coach Mac's 70 somethin' concept and have been hoping for an 80 somethin' Hockey Night rom.

His decade roms were once posted under the master list here, but the links are now dead.

Based on my memory and some research, here are my best guesses as I look at the rom.  I feel 90% sure about these answers.

Boston 83

Buffalo 84

Calgary 89

Chicago 83

Detroit 88

Edmonton 84

Hartford 87

LA 81

Minnesota 81

Montreal 86

NJ 88

NYI 82

NYR 86

Philly 87

Pittsburgh 86

Quebec 85

St. Louis 86

Toronto 87

Vancouver 82

Washington 86

Winnipeg 85

I hope this info. helps!

On 8/10/2017 at 11:06 AM, CoachMac said:

It is me.:victory:

I will see if I can find it.

Which do you want 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's?

I made some changes and updates to all my roms and with KingRaphs help put them all in one place, so I may not have exactly what you want.

I technically just need the team lists for each ROM... Like which Habs team and which Leafs team was in the 70s ROM for example

• 1 month later...
  1. This site is a new discovery for me!!  I download all the Tecmo superbowl updates as well!  I grabbed the coach's 80's greatest with the link above but does anyone have his 50's, 60's 70's NHL genesis version greatest teams???  Looks like he no longer has them himself.  Pretty Pleeeeeassse? 

The 80s one I posted above was from his original decades ROMs.  Unfortunately, I do not have the 70s or 60s one.  However, he had posted an "NHL 70 somethin' " later that I DO have.  With Coach's permission, I will repost it here.  OK, Coach Mac? 

5 hours ago, Matt55 said:

The 80s one I posted above was from his original decades ROMs.  Unfortunately, I do not have the 70s or 60s one.  However, he had posted an "NHL 70 somethin' " later that I DO have.  With Coach's permission, I will repost it here.  OK, Coach Mac? 

By all means, post it up Matt55.  

Anything from the 50's/60's is updated and better on these new Original 6 roms.
The one called Original 6 has all the teams from 1952, 1956, 1961, 1966, and 1967.  (30 teams in all and anybody who was anybody from that era)

21 minutes ago, joeljoel1947 said:

Thanks Coach and Matt55!  Between the 70's, 80's and the original 6 roms, I think all bases are now covered!  Appreciate the effort and work, these are so awesome!!!

Check out my new 1980 Season rom as well.
It includes the 1980 Olympic Teams and the Miracle on Ice.

I will put these decade roms over there with my other roms as well since they seem to be somewhat popular.

I was just never happy with ratings based on different years, no matter how I tried, I liked roms from single years.

• 1 month later...