NHL'94 Forums

NHL 91 rosters?

bradu

I just got this rom and didn't know it existed. Within seconds, I had a fight! (in 93 I beleive it's impossible to get a fight in the first 5 minutes of a game).

Does anyone know where I can find the rosters? At least for Canada, US, Sweden, Soviet Union, etc some of the players had to be guys I'd know of.

• 3 months later...

If you want the "rosters", then get a copy of "NHL" hockey from 1991, and you can match the teams to the EA Hockey teams. EA Hockey has the same teams as NHL Hockey. The difference is in EA Hockey, they changed the uniforms and gave the teams international names.

EA Hockey is NHL Hockey.

• 4 years later...

are there really no other differences?

edit: aside from EA Hockey being much faster than NHL Hockey....

Edited by trudatman

• 9 years later...

Realize that this is a bit old of a thread, but for anyone looking this up in the future, the reason that this is true,

On 6/5/2011 at 1:44 PM, trudatman said:

edit: aside from EA Hockey being much faster than NHL Hockey....

is because EA Hockey, being PAL, plays at 50Hz. And if your emulator is defaulting to the NTSC 60hz setting, you get a 20% speed boost.

The cool part is this seems to affect the physics as well, and if you get a guy with good speed and checking, you can just demolish guys.
The downside [or upside, depending] is that the extra-crushing hits seems to will trigger fights a lot easier.

• Like 1