NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94- 2018 edition

Tabs3121

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ROM is 90% finished. Just need to add player cards and get the final rosters in there over the next couple of weeks. ROM looks great, Slapshot67 did an unreal job with the graphics AND ADDING THE 31st and 32nd TEAMS!!!!

Vegas is obviously the 31st team, but I like what we're doing with the 32nd team, too :-)

• Like 2

On 9/18/2017 at 10:38 PM, skip said:

ROM is 90% finished. Just need to add player cards and get the final rosters in there over the next couple of weeks. ROM looks great, Slapshot67 did an unreal job with the graphics AND ADDING THE 31st and 32nd TEAMS!!!!

Vegas is obviously the 31st team, but I like what we're doing with the 32nd team, too :-)

I'm so excited.

On 9/30/2017 at 2:23 PM, kgman01 said:

I was at the retro gaming store and I see slapshots 2016-94 cart sell in for 50$ plus tax ......I hope whoever makes this rom can put a stop to this bootlegging! 

maybe f**k u ac games in the beginning of the game haha 

That's messed up!

My ROM will be available sometime this weekend or next week. Gonna take a few days for finishing touches, and I want to see every team play a game or 2 to get rosters/lines right.

I suspect skip's plan is similar, but I can't speak for him.

54 minutes ago, naples39 said:

My ROM will be available sometime this weekend or next week. Gonna take a few days for finishing touches, and I want to see every team play a game or 2 to get rosters/lines right.

nice. thank you

21 hours ago, naples39 said:

Same for me, just waiting for last minute roster finalization (really just Vegas and their D-men situation. The ROM itself is pretty much good to go. Only jersey #'s and confirming line combos left. Tweaking players here and there. I'll have an excel sheet with all of the players and teams, too.

@naples39 - best of luck with finishing up your ROM. This has been a fun season to prepare for.

19 minutes ago, skip said:

Same for me, just waiting for last minute roster finalization (really just Vegas and their D-men situation. The ROM itself is pretty much good to go. Only jersey #'s and confirming line combos left. Tweaking players here and there. I'll have an excel sheet with all of the players and teams, too.

@naples39 - best of luck with finishing up your ROM. This has been a fun season to prepare for.

The anticipation is killing me.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2017 at 8:11 PM, naples39 said:

Naples!!! Let's do it!  I'm an absolute fan of your roms!

53 minutes ago, Joshwash said:

Ya man this is going to be a sweet game. I just wish there was also a Snes version to throw on a snes classic but the Genisis version is going to be amazing.

Hell yeah this will be so amazing i can't wait my self.