NHL'94 Forums

Whens the next league?

This is a good question, we just got back from a big live tournament in Vegas and need a little time to settle down, but we will be planning to open up registration for a new Classic league in the very very near future.  Thanks for joining and asking...stay tuned, we'll be in touch!

Thanks, @kingraph. I mentioned about joining leagues a couple of weeks ago, too.

I want to be ready when the bell rings, so can somebody help me find on this site how to get started? I've been through these forums so many times that I'm dizzy and can't figure out exactly what programs I need to be able to play.

I've seen mentioned on this site "AIM names." That's not AOL Instant Messenger, is it? Which program do I need to connect to other players?

My brother and I have been playing online for about six years. We use a program called Tunngle to connect, Kega Fusion emulator to play, and FaceTime to hangout during play.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, redkarpet said:

Thanks, @kingraph. I mentioned about joining leagues a couple of weeks ago, too.

I want to be ready when the bell rings, so can somebody help me find on this site how to get started? I've been through these forums so many times that I'm dizzy and can't figure out exactly what programs I need to be able to play.

I've seen mentioned on this site "AIM names." That's not AOL Instant Messenger, is it? Which program do I need to connect to other players?

My brother and I have been playing online for about six years. We use a program called Tunngle to connect, Kega Fusion emulator to play, and FaceTime to hangout during play.

Thanks!

IT IS AOL!  But have all recently moved to Discord and will have to update our information. 

You can join our Discord server here - https://discord.gg/kvYSWWC

We use Hamachi to create a P2P connection fairly easily.  We also use GENS vs Kega Fusion.  You can find all of this on nhl94online.com here: http://www.nhl94online.com/html/getting-started.php

Thanks for keeping us on our toes, we have some updating to do!

Keep me posted guys, itching to get back in, especially after reading the write up on facebook about the tourney. Congrats Raph and AJ!