NHL'94 Forums

[February 24th, 2018 - Green Bay, WI] Edge of '94 -WI Presents, A Fleury of Goals!

kingraph put a hit on AJ!!! poison pill lol 

I could just picture AJ in the bathroom in tears saying ....why why why like nancy keerigan!......all jokes aside it was pretty impressive u made it through that s**t.....but only the strong survive :)

if I can't make it to vancouver I'm sure u boys will make it memorable trilogy Ala ALI vs Fraser

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kgman01 said:

kingraph put a hit on AJ!!! poison pill lol 

I could just picture AJ in the bathroom in tears saying ....why why why like nancy keerigan!......all jokes aside it was pretty impressive u made it through that s**t.....but only the strong survive :)

if I can't make it to vancouver I'm sure u boys will make it memorable trilogy Ala ALI vs Fraser

we need a kickstarter to get kgman to VAN

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 3:45 PM, TomKabs93 said:

Just read this for the first time now, what an awesome looking tourney! Sounds like it was a blast.

Makes me miss 94 and all you A-holes :unsure::unsure:

Stay tuned for more fun.  We will start locking down dates soon.  Hoping to make an announcement not far off from the big dance in Vancouver!