NHL'94 Forums

**FALL 2006** GENS A Players and Teams POSTED

Evan

Hey guys,

Here's the Gens A teams and coaches. If you want an open team or trade with another coach let me know in the next few days.

-Evan

LEVEL A (teams left: ANA, NJ, NYI, OTT, SJ, TB)

01 Tickenest - Philadelphia

02 Feez - Calgary

03 Marc - Chicago

04 Carse - Florida

05 backhandfloater - Detroit

06 James - Winnipeg

07 Naeem - Quebec

08 tk11 - Montreal

09 Bo - Buffalo

10 thegr8199 - Boston

11 sonicx5 - Dallas

12 Rob - St. Louis

13 Ben - Vancouver

14 smozoma - NY Rangers

15 John - Washington

16 kgboy89 - Pittsburgh

17 Kgman - Hartford

18 Matt Hurray - Los Angeles

19 aepurniet - Edmonton

20 Ken - Toronto

what? i got demoted to leauge B?

Welcome to the B my friend. I look forward to battleing it out to move up, should be some good practice.

Now, is it just me... or is Evan not on that A league list?

Welcome to the B my friend. I look forward to battleing it out to move up, should be some good practice.

Now, is it just me... or is Evan not on that A league list?

How's the SNES list coming?

From what Evans said it sounds like the GENS league has filled up quite a bit faster and once a few more SNES applications roll in we can quickly sort them and put up a list. I can't promise a particular date but i figure there should be something by the end of the week :)

Nick.. yea I stuck you in B. Nothing personal because you could def hang with those guys... just more of who the most active players are. I know the 20 guys in A will def play often.

I'm in the B level with some other returning guys... and it should be a ton of fun.

The Snes A is almost filled, but Mat will have to review the coaches and post the final list when the time comes.

Guest cr0ssbar94
Hey guys,

Here's the Gens A teams and coaches. If you want an open team or trade with another coach let me know in the next few days.

-Evan

LEVEL A (teams left: ANA, FLA, NJ, OTT, SJ, TB)

01 Tickenest - Philadelphia

02 Feez - Calgary

03 Marc - Chicago

04 Carse - NY Islanders

05 backhandfloater - Detroit

06 James - Winnipeg

07 Naeem - Quebec

08 tk11 - Montreal

09 Bo - Buffalo

10 thegr8199 - Boston

11 sonicx5 - Dallas

12 Rob - St. Louis

13 Ben - Vancouver

14 smozoma - NY Rangers

15 John - Pittsburgh

16 kgboy89 - Washington

17 Kgman - Hartford

18 Matt Hurray - Los Angeles

19 aepurniet - Edmonton

20 Ken - Toronto

I switched to Pittsburgh. That's insane they were still available.

Thanks Evan. NJ was just so awful in the pre-trial runs.

Just wonder how the divisions will be set up?

Just noticing that now the Atlantic and Pacific both have only 4 teams, where the Northeast and Central both have 6.

Any idea yet?

They'll probably go four divisions of five, just shuffling one team (whichever makes the most sense) from a division with six over to a division with four. Like, for example, moving Pittsburgh from the Patrick to the Adams.

And that brings me to my next point- Norris/Smythe/Adams/Patrick >>>>>>>>>>> Central/Pacific/Northeast/Atlantic!!!!!! :)

I know that this is NHL 94 but it's based on the 93 season so I still call those divisions by their 93 names (the change was made for the 94 season).

Although in 93 the Stars were in Minnesota, and everyone still calls them Dallas in this game. Although it'd be way cooler if they were still in Minnesota in the game.

Oh well, at least Winnipeg, Hartford, and ESPECIALLY Quebec :lol: are still in this game!

• 2 weeks later...

BEWARE THE RANGERS, MERE MORTALS!

Actually, I should probably get a revolving door installed on my bench, for the frequency with which I'll be pulling Vanbiesbrouk and Richter.

Prediction: Steve Yzerman will win the scoring championship.

• 2 months later...
Guest BSDaemon
And you are who exactly...???

Umm, thats the pimp... who happens to be a very active member of this community. He deserves some respect.

And please stop with the "I didn't want an unfair advantage" crap. It's getting really old. You've made your point, and wrong as it may be... you don't need to keep making it over and over again.

Guest BSDaemon
What goes around, comes around. Don't mess with karma.

Pure comedy. B)

"I won the division this year and had the best record in the East with a piece of crap team, so I'm not ashamed one bit"

Nor should you be! I'd say that's quite an accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself, rather then whining about "unfair" advantages.

I agree winning the conference in the season with any team is an accomplishment but with washington is better. Its more ironic than funny really.

It'd be ironic if I switched because I felt Washington was better. But since I didn't, it's not ironic at all.

I expected to have a tough road with Washington, and I did.

It'd be ironic if I switched because I felt Washington was better. But since I didn't, it's not ironic at all.

I expected to have a tough road with Washington, and I did.

i'm sorry puffchuggo but here's how I see the irony...and correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not sure how to post all quotes in the same reply so ill do them separately)

I switched to Pittsburgh. That's insane they were still available.

Thanks Evan. NJ was just so awful in the pre-trial runs.

I assume you were formerly known as crossbar...you had new jersey and then switched to pittsburgh...

kgboy and John switched teams.

kgboy = Pittsburgh

John = Washington

and then you switched teams with kgboy....you got washington...and kgboy got pittsburgh...

and then kgboy uses to pittsburgh to eliminate you in the first round of the playoffs...that's where we see the irony

like i say..if i made a mistake assuming all this info to be correct....i apologize...but I think that was pimp's point

Yes it's true I now have Washington. :D

and perhaps this is misinterpreted....cause it seems like you were happy to get rid of pittsburgh and take washington and not doing it for the sake of being nice for others.