NHL'94 Forums

CHAMPS CORNER

Jammer - KO94IIsnes

Congrats Jammer bud!

I've been to four live SNES tournaments now:

King of 94 (Toronto, Sept. 2015)

King of 94 West I (Saskatoon, Jan 2016)

King of 94 West II (Saskatoon, Nov 2016)

King of 94 II (Vegas, Sept 2017)

And Vegas was clearly the strongest field yet. There were three or four guys that I consider in the top 10 guys I've ever played in the last 10 years of online and recent live tournaments. Plus your Vancouver contingent, which was clearly on par with those guys. And You won it. Congrats!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bob Kudelski said:

Congrats Jammer bud!

I've been to four live SNES tournaments now:

King of 94 (Toronto, Sept. 2015)

King of 94 West I (Saskatoon, Jan 2016)

King of 94 West II (Saskatoon, Nov 2016)

King of 94 II (Vegas, Sept 2017)

And Vegas was clearly the strongest field yet. There were three or four guys that I consider in the top 10 guys I've ever played in the last 10 years of online and recent live tournaments. Plus your Vancouver contingent, which was clearly on par with those guys. And You won it. Congrats!

do I make your top 10 bud?

• Haha 1

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎11 at 3:10 PM, Jammer - KO94IIsnes said:

Adam, that was one hell of a finals! Looking forward to playing you again sometime soon!

Who are your top 10? 

Believe me, I replay that game in my head almost daily! Would love to play you again.

As for my top 10, I don't want to hurt any feelings, but I will say that Annatar (Oliver) and AngryJay (Greg) are easily in the top 10 all time SNES guys I've played. They are both probably better than me.

There were lots of other guys there that had a good shot to win, and a couple of them would probably be in my top 10 as well.

So based on how you and your Vancouver group did, I'm assuming you guys still play the game fairly regularly? How often?

Hey man that is a sick little presentation you did there with the framing!

I'll have to get a pic of me with my plaque up here. :lol: I may have missed out on the trophy at both the big events but Saskatoon had a pretty good field! And Halifax has done some amazing work with the trophies. I'm already excited for more get togethers...

The girlfriend framed the article! I love it

Annatar, you need to post one of you and the trophy.

Me and the Vancouver guys I came with don't get to play that often at all.. i'd say maximum once a month!  Would love to play more... do let me know if you any of you folks from the Vegas trip are in Vancouver and we'll get some games going!

The tourney was extremely competitive.. many games could have gone either way.   I think I played AJ first game of the tourney and Annatar in the playoffs.  Wish I got to play Halifax too!  Soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎18 at 5:27 PM, Jammer - KO94IIsnes said:

Would love to play more... do let me know if you any of you folks from the Vegas trip are in Vancouver and we'll get some games going!

I will take you up on that offer one day!

Same goes for anyone visiting our Nation's capital!

• Like 1