NHL'94 Forums

KingRaph playing NHL'94 on the jumbotron!

halifax

• halifax changed the title to KingRaph playing NHL'94 on the jumbotron!
  • 5 weeks later...

k cord and ...g cord coach! ......raph takes 1 for the team :) .........I know I wouldnt have let up ...and talked s**t the entire time but when u got the enforcer there things can change! ......u should played 93 and said it was 94 ...I'm sure daneko would have loved a good fight!

This is amazing.

1. I'm a huge Devils fan, so I'm jealous.

2. LOL @ Daneyko (keep that bum on the bench!)

3. The Rock is a great arena, and that screen looks awesome.

Too bad you didn't play the superior SNES version :P

Edit: If I were Ken, I would've stuck with the Stastny - Zelepukin - Holik line, keeping Stevens - Fetisov in on D -- does that line work at all in Genesis? It's my go-to in SNES!

Edited by halfMANhalfDONUT

3 hours ago, CoachMac said:

No really this is just awesome!

Watched it again and the game looks so good up on the Big Screen.
How is it connected?  special type of cords?

Good question!  I borrowed @chaos 's Framemeister to upscale and output the Sega Genesis to HDMI.  Then, the tech guy at Prudential had another converter to change from HDMI to HD-SDI.  Then, from what I understand, somehow they ran a cable all the way somewhere to get it to the jumbotron main controller, which may have also broadcast it again. The result was a deathly 1-2 second delay, lol.  

• Like 1

On 1/20/2018 at 6:02 PM, kingraph said:

Hey, that was great!  Ken Daneyko seems like a good sport.  Especially when Arda showed him his (rather lacking) stats and he took it in stride.  Hey, you gotta be among the best players in the world to even make it in the NHL, really. And he was there for 20 years.

2 hours ago, aqualizard said:

Hey, that was great!  Ken Daneyko seems like a good sport.  Especially when Arda showed him his (rather lacking) stats and he took it in stride.  Hey, you gotta be among the best players in the world to even make it in the NHL, really. And he was there for 20 years.

From the Ko94 stream tonight, afterwards Daneko joked, "the only stat that matters is 3 stanley cups" :D

On 1/22/2018 at 4:58 PM, Jlnhlsegafan said:

That was pretty neat, @kingraph!

Woah there, guy. I don't know if I'd go that far.

Seriously, dude, this is like the coolest thing that has ever happened and all you got is pretty neat? At the very least it's f**king awesome.