NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 Xbox Club!

Blake

NHL 94' is coming to Xbox!

Just not the way you thought it would.

I've decided to bring the first ever NHL '94 Community to Console, but through Xbox (Don't worry Playstation users, your next!). Anyone can join it, and I can also stream some NHL '94 gameplay exclusively to those who join! I believe it's also a good way to find people who are willing to become new members and have interest in the game! And even if you don't have an Xbox (Like me), you can still join!

Steps to Join:

1) Get an Xbox account through Windows 10 or Xbox App (If you don't have one, otherwise sign in).

2) Once you get in, go to Clubs, search "NHL 94 Community" Up.

3) If you see an image like the one below, join it!

I believe that if this is a success, this can be a breakthrough for the community! Anyone willing to join!

Xbox 12_29_2017 12_34_54 AM.png

50 minutes ago, halifax said:

Thanks for the info Blake. Can this be set up for online player vs player? Or is it single gamer only?

I think you use your computer or Sega attached through the Xbox One (it can act as a relay).

Blake, we're not very xbox/PlayStation literate, we'll need some explanation of what this is... :)

17 hours ago, smozoma said:

I think you use your computer or Sega attached through the Xbox One (it can act as a relay).

Blake, we're not very xbox/PlayStation literate, we'll need some explanation of what this is... :)

As of now, this is just to connect people together through this site and the Xbox app. There is no way to play NHL '94 on the Xbox One itself, but with the community app, we can introduce the way we play '94 Online or through our computer. Those who have Windows 10 can record '94 and post their clips there.