NHL'94 Forums

break record

I dont have the period stats but to prove you its in 10 min. period I can give you the attack zone for each team ......

and I have the tree strars....

I dont have the period stats but to prove you its in 10 min. period I can give you the attack zone for each team ......

post-375-1155419295_thumb.jpgsome trouble with my computer lol .......

maybe period sta was ;

12 goals in first period

13 goals in second period

10 goals in third.....

I remember I have to make 10 goal to break your record....

I cant understand how you make 244 bodycheck in a 10 min period game .....its amazing!!!!!!!

post-375-1155418876.jpg

post-375-1155418905.jpg

post-375-1155419058_thumb.jpg

Yes, the records part of the website has been on a standstill. You can blame mostly nhl94online for that, it's been keeping us busy coding those pages lately.

The records page is not forgotten and will be updated eventually.

-Evan

• 2 months later...

Frankly, i dont know what is wrong with admin. He does an job to keep these pages alive. Thank you for that , honestly. But it jus t wonders me why havent h eput the recoprds on the records page. Probably cause their his own.. :rolleyes:

Anyway Admin, grat job , and please dont be provosed about this. Just wondering whats going on over there in your computer.. ;)

When talkin about records, here's something to aim for:

post-471-1161681039_thumb.jpg

Me and ahola got it, with ten minute periods, of course. Although you can't see him in the three stars, "Kisu" Ruuttu was the guy who lit up the team. He was taken out in the first period, but came back strong in the second and really showed some guts collecting nine goals.

post-471-1161681484_thumb.jpg

The red's christmas day 2005 game, when we won 41-1with boston against buffalo is great result, considering that buffalos first line is probably one of the toughest ones in the game, and the goalies( fuhr, hasek, draber) aren't bad either. I lift my hat to you Red. First impressive prove that someone here knows how to play!

I Lafontaine: cant understand how you make 244 bodycheck in a 10 min period game .....its amazing!!!!!!!

Hey lafontaine, good quesion. It is not amazing at all if you after every whistle check the opponents with your fellow player until the game continues again.The computer counts them as well

Yes, the records part of the website has been on a standstill. You can blame mostly nhl94online for that, it's been keeping us busy coding those pages lately.
- Yeah right, whonder what is going on..

In fact, it is getting to smell more and more why haven't first red's 40-1 against buffalo, and now tebiah and mine 51-0 against buffalo haven't been putted in the records page..

I wish I had more time to keep updating the records area. I'm sorry for this. If anyone wishes to help out with that, just let me know.

-Evan

Guest BSDaemon
and by the way Lafontaine, Buffalo is a team with cocksuckers!It seems tahat your strategy is a bit cheating. anyway, good result with team full of assholes!

Wow... there is no need for this language, at all. Grow up.