NHL'94 Forums

Swiss league rom, 94-95 NHL lockout

Hello everybody

I'm editing a rom based upon the Swiss hockey league, season 94-95. 

In this time the swiss league had stars like Kamensky, Chelios, Gilmour, Quinn, Sjodin, Yushkevich, Bykov, Khomutov, Johansson play into it.

I'm done with the rosters, the player's pictures and the jerseys. 

I'm needing some help to edit the central ice. I would like to get neutral ice, I mean no logo on the central faceoff, for all teams. The screen at the beginning would also need some change, as well as the in-game names for Lausanne HC, which replaced Geneva-Servette at the time. 

If anybody could help me for one or more things, that would be great. I have no idea how to do these three things.

Thank you!!!!!! My rom is uploaded right here.

LNA 94-95.bin

• Like 2

Thank you so much Coach for editing the ice, it's an honor being helped by you!!!

Sorry for my english.

My second request: the screen title ath the beginning is not a picture from 94-95, but from 2011 or something like that. It's not a big problem, I guess that it must be difficult to change that anyway. So let it be.

My third request: the original rom I picked to do this new one got Geneva. But during the 94-95 lock-out, Geneva was not at the biggest stage, so I put Lausanne instead. But during intermission, pause menu, and on the logo on the main menu you can still read "Geneva" or "GSHC" instead of Lausanne. It's not dramatic as well, and I don't know how much time it demands to change that.

I'm hoping this rom will still bring joy to a few of you guys, even if the swiss league is not the sexiest one for North American fans.

Thanks a lot, Coach!!!

1 hour ago, mitch13 said:

Thank you so much Coach for editing the ice, it's an honor being helped by you!!!

Sorry for my english.

My second request: the screen title ath the beginning is not a picture from 94-95, but from 2011 or something like that. It's not a big problem, I guess that it must be difficult to change that anyway. So let it be.

My third request: the original rom I picked to do this new one got Geneva. But during the 94-95 lock-out, Geneva was not at the biggest stage, so I put Lausanne instead. But during intermission, pause menu, and on the logo on the main menu you can still read "Geneva" or "GSHC" instead of Lausanne. It's not dramatic as well, and I don't know how much time it demands to change that.

I'm hoping this rom will still bring joy to a few of you guys, even if the swiss league is not the sexiest one for North American fans.

Thanks a lot, Coach!!!

Got it.

I'll see what I can do.

LNA 94-95final.bin

OK, I fixed the Lausanne Banner and Team Select.
Sorry it is not perfectly centered.
I did learn some stuff and get some ideas from how the guy that did this rom.

Lots of creative work arounds of logos, etc....

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
Wild Uniforms are those legit?:big_smile:

56 minutes ago, aqualizard said:

Wow, this is so cool!  Coach helping people the world over!! Nice one! 

Well ya know the coolest thing about this place is how helpful, Smozoma, Slapshot, Kingraph, Chaos, Halifax, etc.... have been.

I am just paying them back and hopefully paying it forward!

Edited by CoachMac