NHL'94 Forums

Looking to buy a updated sega genesis

Vinman75

5 hours ago, Vinman75 said:

Hi can some one point me in the right direction to buy a sega genesis updated roster of nhl 94 game thank you

Buy an Everdrive and you can put as many ROMs on it as you want.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kgman01 said:

if you live in toronto place called ac games that sells slapshots version of nhl94 for 59.99$ .......if you accuse them of copyright infringement u night get $10 off

I still find it crazy that this a**hole is selling "free" games for $60. Insanity!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 5:18 PM, skip said:

I still find it crazy that this a**hole is selling "free" games for $60. Insanity!

I agree it's unbelievable that someone could sell a nhl 94 rom you have for free for $60. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skip said:

I could send a cease and desist letter and see if he buys it. Anyone have a name & address for this scumbag?

I'll PM you it, found it through a quick search on google.

14 minutes ago, Vinman75 said:

If it’s free why don’t you send me a game

Download any of the numerous ROMS you want: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/forum/121-downloads/

If you want them on a cart, get an everdrive and you can upload thousands of games to the cart: https://krikzz.com/store/home/45-mega-everdrive-v2.html

• 2 years later...
46 minutes ago, 9phoneman said:

Can some one tell me is the NHL 94 2018 roster with the Las Vegas Golden Knights team is available for the Super nintendo system

Strange place to post this question, but the answer is no unfortunately.  No updated roster hacks are available for the SNES.

5 hours ago, 9phoneman said:

Can some one tell me is the NHL 94 2018 roster with the Las Vegas Golden Knights team is available for the Super nintendo system

@ing so you get a notification:

38 minutes ago, dangler said:

Yes I just did a SNES 2020 update with the Golden Knights roster. It doesn't have updated logos or colours but the roster is updated. At this link: 

I'm looking to get an updated NHL 94 Super Nintendo Cartridge that contains the new expansion team the Las Vegas Golden Knights. I do know how to do this or have the time 

Is there anybody on this site who can do this. I will compensate the time and labor if required 

Thank you

3 hours ago, 9phoneman said:

I'm looking to get an updated NHL 94 Super Nintendo Cartridge that contains the new expansion team the Las Vegas Golden Knights. I do know how to do this or have the time 

Is there anybody on this site who can do this. I will compensate the time and labor if required 

Thank you

Best bet is to get an Everdrive. It's a cartridge that you can load games onto. Then you'd download the file dangler linked to to your computer, load it onto the Everdrive cart, et voila.

https://everdrive.me/cartridges/spedx5.html

No one makes custom cartridges here, it's been asked for a bunch, and while it's possible to do, no one does it.