halifax Posted May 21, 2018 Author Report Share Posted May 21, 2018 11 hours ago, kgman said: You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Kingraph and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another coach, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add AJ to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at King of 94 you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because AJ KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Kingraph, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at King of 94. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at King if 94. See Raph, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at King of 94 Vancouver. But I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies. Would you rather be with me? Or would you rather be with Raph? Interviewer: I think Raph is kinda nice, y'know... Kgman: See, you're one of those girls that like romance. I'm a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night? Or go home to that fat ass Kingraph? and that's the nice thing about Sega...there's only 3 people who have any chance of winning it! Everyone else is playing for 4th, other wise hoping that one of you aren't there so they can win a third place prize. Make sure you have those $$ to book your ticket to Van City! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.