NHL'94 Forums

Plablegs III Rules/Layout

Brutus

Rules for ROM:
Static, Classic (no wbf & C/B enabled), penalties off but B check enabled, no home/away advantages based on team, no Y button for goalie, juiced goalie stats for all goalies not named Eddy or Roy, Blitz style faster control of goalie via B button & Blitz increased goalie range, hack enabling correct check count (removes post whistle checks from final count).

FOR SCHEDULING, league will have 3 Divisions.
Play your division 3 games, and opposite divisions 2 games for a total of 32 games.  Deadlines set for 7 games per week, 5 week season.
Season starts Monday March 19th(currently up for vote, might be earlier)
Season ends Monday April 16th.

SEASON ENDS MONDAY APRIL 23rd in the AM when I log on to check final standings.  ALL games loaded after LATE Sunday night are subject to commission refusal.

Playoffs
Top 10 teams from BOTH divisions will make the A playoffs (after DNP's assessed, tie breakers posted later)
Play in Round 1 for A, w/ #7 Seed vs #10 Seed, #8 vs #9.
RE-SEED for each Round.
Round 2, #1 vs #8, #2 vs #7, #3 vs #6, #4 vs #5
Round 3, #1 vs #4, #2 vs #3
Round 4 Championship
B Playoffs will be bottom 8 teams (some teams might be in both playoffs, but this will be by invite and optional)
Will set up B playoffs after invites responded to at season's end.

PlabLegs III

Divisions

5-holers
Vegas Golden Knights King Raph
St Louis Brutus
Dallas Stars Tex
Hartford Whalers Zep
Winnipeg Jets Icestorm

Crease Cutters
Chicago Blackhawks Dcicion
Minnesota Northstars Skip
NY Rangers Lupz
Colorado Avalanche J&J
La Kings Aqua

One timers
Hamilton Tigers Atomic
Toronto Maple Leafs Jer33
Calgary Flames Chaos
Pittsburgh Penquins Adam
Philadelphia Flyers Chef

• Like 2

I updated league structure.

3 DIVISIONS is strictly for scheduling (home/away will be determined by coin flip sent to Chaos)

In division is 3 games per guy in division, or 12 games.
That leaves 10 teams from other 2 divisions to play x 2, or 20 games.

Same total of 32 games.

Top 10 coaches make the A playoffs.

B playoffs will be determined by invite from the bottom 8.

• Like 3

Scheduling:

5 holers:
Winnipeg (Ice)  2 games home vs Blues (Brutus)
Winnipeg (Ice) 2 games home vs Dallas (Tex)
Blues (Brutus) 2 games home vs Vegas (Raph)
Blues (Brutus) 2 games home vs Hartford (Zep)
Hartford (Zep) 2 games home vs Winnipeg (Ice)
Hartford (Zep) 2 games home vs Dallas (Tex)
Vegas (Raph) 2 games home vs Winnipeg (Ice)
Vegas (Raph) 2 games home vs Hartford (Zep)
Dallas (Tex) 2 games home vs Blues (Brutus)
Dallas (Tex) 2 games home vs Vegas (Raph)

Crease Cutters:
NYR (Lupz)  2 games home vs CHI (Dcicion)
NYR (Lupz) 2 games home vs LAK (Aqua)
CHI (Dcicion) 2 games home vs Min (Skip)
CHI (Dcicion) 2 games home vs COL (J&J)
COL (J&J) 2 games home vs NYR (Lupz)
COL (J&J) 2 games home vs LAK (Aqua)
Min (Skip) 2 games home vs NYR (Lupz)
Min (Skip) 2 games home vs COL (J&J)
LAK (Aqua) 2 games home vs CHI (Dcicion)
LAK (Aqua) 2 games home vs Min (Skip)

One Timers:
CGY (Chaos)  2 games home vs HAM (Atomic)
CGY (Chaos) 2 games home vs PHI (Chef)
HAM (Atomic) 2 games home vs TOR (Jer33)
HAM (Atomic) 2 games home vs PIT (Adam)
PIT (Adam) 2 games home vs CGY (Chaos)
PIT (Adam) 2 games home vs PHI (Chef)
TOR (Jer33) 2 games home vs CGY (Chaos)
TOR (Jer33) 2 games home vs PIT (Adam)
PHI (Chef) 2 games home vs HAM (Atomic)
PHI (Chef) 2 games home vs TOR (Jer33)

Play in division 3 games, 2 at home and 1 on the road = 12 games (4x3).
Play everyone out of division, 1 at home and 1 on the road = 20 games (10 x 2).

Total games = 32 games.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE:  Season was supposed to run through April 15th, Monday.

There are several coaches slacking their games, myself including.  Each guy has his own excuse(s), but we need to get much closer to completion by Monday the 15th.

Due to the heavy inactivity during Spring Break (basically lasted 2 weeks, as half the guys seem to be off the first week, and the other half the second week), I am going to extend the season one more week, through April 23rd.

ANY games uploaded after the 23rd will require commissioner exception to be allowed/not deleted.

Please use either the forum, PM or the Discord to find your needed opponents and let's all try to kick in and get some extra games in.

Brute

Slacker list:

Brutus is at 17 games, but got 4 in Tuesday night, scheduled to play J&J on Wednesday and Lupz on Saturday night.  If I can find Ice before the weekend ends, I could be at 24 games played going into the extended time.  HOWEVER, the commish of the league can't be sitting at the bottom.  It's setting a bad precedent to you slackers!  I need Lupz, Ice, Chef, Dick, Adam, Jer & J&J.  Let's GA.

Lupz is away till Saturday night, and at 12 games played, is not eligible to make the playoffs the way it sits.  Look for him this weekend if you need games with him, and late at night next week.  Hopefully, he gets a Tex style run of games in.

Ice is at 16 games, and suffering.  NEED to get this guy to 100%.  Made all kinds of exceptions to add him and then noone has been around when he has.  Decent amount of activity for this low of games.  Maybe guys in need of Ice & ICE himself can start scheduling via PM/Discord privately. 

Dcicion is at 17 games.  Aside from an occasional mid afternoon/early evening asking for games, I've not heard much from him.  NEED more effort if you are going to want to be playoff eligible.  I'll be reaching out myself to schedule our games hopefully this weekend.  At this stage of the season, just asking for games when we are available on Discord isn't going to get anyone left to 100%.

Chef is only at 19 games.  Chef needs dick, zep, brutus, lupz, ice & jer.  That's mainly the slackers this season, but Chef is a previous slacker offender!  PLEASE reach out Chef and find your fellow slackers.

Jer is only at 18 games.  Rare to find Jer on this list, but HERE WE ARE!!  18 games is not getting it done bud.  He needs dick, chef, Adam, Brutus, Lupz, Zep

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Brutus said:

Slacker list:

Brutus is at 17 games, but got 4 in Tuesday night, scheduled to play J&J on Wednesday and Lupz on Saturday night.  If I can find Ice before the weekend ends, I could be at 24 games played going into the extended time.  HOWEVER, the commish of the league can't be sitting at the bottom.  It's setting a bad precedent to you slackers!  I need Lupz, Ice, Chef, Dick, Adam, Jer & J&J.  Let's GA.

Lupz is away till Saturday night, and at 12 games played, is not eligible to make the playoffs the way it sits.  Look for him this weekend if you need games with him, and late at night next week.  Hopefully, he gets a Tex style run of games in.

Ice is at 16 games, and suffering.  NEED to get this guy to 100%.  Made all kinds of exceptions to add him and then noone has been around when he has.  Decent amount of activity for this low of games.  Maybe guys in need of Ice & ICE himself can start scheduling via PM/Discord privately. 

Dcicion is at 17 games.  Aside from an occasional mid afternoon/early evening asking for games, I've not heard much from him.  NEED more effort if you are going to want to be playoff eligible.  I'll be reaching out myself to schedule our games hopefully this weekend.  At this stage of the season, just asking for games when we are available on Discord isn't going to get anyone left to 100%.

Chef is only at 19 games.  Chef needs dick, zep, brutus, lupz, ice & jer.  That's mainly the slackers this season, but Chef is a previous slacker offender!  PLEASE reach out Chef and find your fellow slackers.

Jer is only at 18 games.  Rare to find Jer on this list, but HERE WE ARE!!  18 games is not getting it done bud.  He needs dick, chef, Adam, Brutus, Lupz, Zep

I kno @jer_33 is fighting connection/lag issues. Hopefully he gets it figured out. 

Sorry Brut, I seem to have corrected some of the problem - but a couple series were played even with a less than ideal connection. 

Unfortunately I am away this weekend, back Monday night - so I will have to pound out the remainder of these games next week/weekend.

I'll reach out to all of the guys I've got series with, and work out times to play.

Cheers.