NHL'94 Forums

SNES A + B Players and Teams POSTED

schwartz

First off; apologies to everyone for taking so long to get a list up, but I was just waiting to hear back from a few different men. The following list is fairly final, as we are quickly approaching the new season and any revisions will be more difficult to make the closer it is. If you believe any changes do need to be made please feel free to contact me and I'll see what can be done. Ok enough though b/c here's what you need:

Coach Name - Team - AIM

LEVEL A

01 Patrick - NY Rangers - g0dsmack2k6

02 Mike - Chicago - energymike4

03 The Deer - Quebec - thedeer1982

04 Mat Schwartz – Hartford - schwartz124

05 McMarkis - Philadelphia - McMarkis

06 the94kid - Pittsburgh - thecaperkid23

07 Slimeball - Edmonton - madslimeball

08 shakazuzu - Montreal - shakazuzu

09 IamBlurb - Buffalo - IamBlurb

10 Lethal - Calgary - Lethal Enright

11 Blazer - Vancouver - blazernhl94

12 JotaC - St. Louis -jotacnhl94

13 Rudy - Detroit - rudy289320

14 Fenty - Los Angeles - fenty62

15 pokerchamp - Winnipeg - pokrchamp19 CONFIRMED

16 Smack - Dallas - SmackNHL94

17 cajanek - Washington -cajanek26

18 Fatty – Boston - FatBstrd731

Coach Name - Team - AIM

LEVEL B

Please note that all new/first time coaches MUST play a game against a veteran from last year. This is important to ensure that everyone will be able to connect with one another, and your registration will not be complete without having played such a game. Veterans: you may indicate who you have been able to play in this thread or you can contact me directly.

01 Scott - Montreal - sb71568

02 Soloman - NY Rangers - fungluttonjr

03 Shak - Pittsburgh - wardog54

04 JesusZ - Winnipeg - JesusZwicker

05 Michel Therrien - Detroit - clon3man

06 PaulCoffeysSon - Philadelphia - PaulCoffeysSon

07 shaggrocks - Dallas - twitchob

08 Lok3n - Chicago - clevelandrag

09 Mike&Nic - Quebec - Mike&Nic

10 Mark - Edmonton - HappyValleyPsu1

11 Auggie - Los Angeles - MikeAuggie

12 Matthew Boyd - Toronto - DrakhanRahl

13 max31 - Calgary -(not yet) Please get as soon as possible

14 Coach Dominic - Buffalo - bostonsucks952

15 Steve Avallone – Vancouver –dksfdhgfkjffjg

16 Skipper – St. Louis - thetaxman33 CONFIRMED

17 Christian – San Jose - xtreme340 CONFIRMED

18 stalakosa - Boston - stalakosa CONFIRMED

Ok I think that should be it guys and I am seriously looking forward to September 2nd. Better practice up boys because the Whalers are hungry for the cup already. :D

Wow, look at the calibre of that SNES A League! Almost all of the solid vets are back, many sporting new teams, and I gotta say I don't see too many easy games in there at all.......... gonna be tight, league is much more competitive than it was last season and it was very competitive last season.

A couple questions:

- Right now I only see 18 guys in the A league, isn't there supposed to be 20? I only see four guys in the Patrick and Smythe divions so far. Is that list final or is the league going to be topped off at 20? Still a couple quality teams left in NYI and Toronto......... heck they both made the final four in 93. If someone took Toronto maybe Winnipeg could be moved back to the Smythe so it'd be five teams per division.

- I can't help but notice that a coupld of solid vets don't seem to be there this time around. Death Hand, bobeto42, Thomas, and BSDaemon jump out at me- are you guys really not playing this season? Also not there is gionta26, the brother of Cajanek, who seemed to be getting into things late in the season as Philly's replacement coach.

Can't wait to get started!

explains why rudy is in the "A" league....personally i would have thrown him in the minors :D

Biff... I know you don't like black people, but this is the 21st century man. Don't make me get Rev. Sharpton after you. He'll pound your ass worse than Jota did in the finals!

Deer I'm gonna answer your questions now!

1. We had hoped to have an even 20 in both the A and B but there just wasn't even registrations to fill up all the spots. It mad me sad not to see some of the old guys return especially Deathand and BSDaemon :D. Thomas had talked about playing this season but he's in the process of moving down to Toronto for school (RIP he will be missed :tears:) so look for him to return with the jets next time around.

2. Hmm I seemed to have answered 2 questions with 1 paragraph. I AM KING YOU MAY BOW.

Schwarz, since SNES is going to have a different number of teams than the GENS, can you let me know how you want to setup your Divisions for A and B? Or is Evan going to do that? I just need to know which divisions will have 5 teams, and which will have 4 and which teams are in each division, etc. For both A and B, since the teams used differ a little. Thanks!

'Sup all...

new to the forum and the league but not to NHL94 (greatest sports game ever!).

I'm in the "B" division (story of my life...) using the following coach name/team/AIM name ----- -skipper - St. Louis - thetaxman33

i've played against one of the vets (Mike) but am willing to play another to complete registration... how do i get a game on?!?!?!

not sure how to start up with new people (through AIM? this forum?) any help would be appreciated....

PS - what's the deal with the A , B leagues? any crossover games at all (or playoffs) or is it simply two seperate leagues???

thanks guys

looking forward to some late night sessions of nhl94 !

A and B leagues are totally separate leagues. No crossover games, but there will be promotion and relegation (guys moving from A to B and vice versa) after this upcoming season.

-Evan

I'll second that, any players new to this league looking either for an exhibition game against a vet to complete their registration, or just looking for some practice, hit me up! AIM is thedeer1982 or if MSN is easier add me up at ryan_the_deer@hotmail.com.

I played a number of games against Christian (Xtreme340 on AIM), who will play as San Jose in the B League. The only way we seemed to be able to connect was through TCP but hopefully UDP or zbattle will work fine for him with others. Christian's a gamer and exactly the type of guy this league is looking for! :D

UDP never seems to work with router.. so that could be problem

After playin the kid I played couple games vs jota, they ran perfect so I figured out the lag problem.... NO LAG NOW........ was worried for a minute though

Read the section on the web site about port forwarding. TCP is ass.

http://nhl94online.com/html/snes-zbattle-howto.shtml

rudy

If any A or B leaguers are looking to play some prep. games this week I'm good to go!

Will be around weeknights between 10ish and 2ish (est.).

My AIM is thetaxman33

or if you use MSN (more likely to catch me on that) my email is habsman33@hotmail.com

I'm St.Louis in the upcoming B league and need to figure out how to utilize Hull's slapper!

p.s. - 94kid / Deer, thanks for the games, you guys are pretty damn good! good luck in your A league reg. season...

Go 'B' League!!!

skipper

count me in on some 94 practice games the sn is happyvalleypsu1 hit me up anytime gl 2 u all with the A and B leagues later

not sure if it helps u or not schwartz but im sure me and deer could find at least two guys to round out the A and probably the B league too, let us know

BIFFY MUCH LOVE BUT WE CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE TEAMS FOR THIS SEASON [sorry man i wanted to type in caps really bad]. The database has been setup already and itd have to be rebuilt to accomodate more teams so we'll stick with the 18 this time around. Next season though definately add those guys in as i like to have a full 20 team roster to give some spanks to too.

Guest BSDaemon
not sure if it helps u or not schwartz but im sure me and deer could find at least two guys to round out the A and probably the B league too, let us know

You could find one right here.... I missed the signups. Last I heard, the next league was supposed to be sept/oct, and with how slow the playoffs were going, i kinda stopped checking in, since nobody was posting anything.

As if i missed it... and to make things hurt even more, my team is still available!!!! :(

You could find one right here.... I missed the signups. Last I heard, the next league was supposed to be sept/oct, and with how slow the playoffs were going, i kinda stopped checking in, since nobody was posting anything.

As if i missed it... and to make things hurt even more, my team is still available!!!! :(

.... muffin :(