NHL'94 Forums

[Friday June 22, 2018 - Oaks, PA] - Too Many Games

too-many-2018-slider.jpg

Come join us Friday night in Philly at Too Many Games for an NHL '94 tourney!

June 22, 2018 6pm

Entry Fee: $20

Console: Genesis

Registration: http://retroworldseries.com/2018-19-season/toomanygames2018/

Rules: http://retroworldseries.com/info/gameplay-rules/versus-tournament-rules/#nhl-94

Live Stream Channel: 

Edited by HalHawkins
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, smozoma said:

Calling all PA guys (that I know of, or think I know of)

@CamKneely 

@Carse

@Bo Knows NHL94

@clockwise

It's closer to Newark NJ than to Pittsburgh, though...

I think @kingraph and @chaos are about an hour away with no traffic.  But that Friday afternoon summer traffic is a b***h.

I’m about 2:00-2:15 away I’d have to leave around 11 AM to avoid it not being a 4 hour trip.

Hmmmmm I am off that weekend if some of the other NY buds make that trip maybe I will also.

Edited by Lupz27

57 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I think @kingraph and @chaos are about an hour away with no traffic.  But that Friday afternoon summer traffic is a b***h.

I’m about 2:00-2:15 away I’d have to leave around 11 AM to avoid it not being a 4 hour trip.

Hmmmmm I am off that weekend if some of the other NY buds make that trip maybe I will also.

We're going to go ahead and move start time to 6pm

10 minutes ago, kingraph said:

Is the '94 tourney on Fri or Sat?  23rd is a Sat.

They have the date wrong in the post, it should say Friday the 22nd as the link says Friday.

Edited by Lupz27

• halifax changed the title to [Friday June 22, 2018 - Oaks, PA] - Too Many Games
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, orangeblack92 said:

Hello from the grave!

Jk I am alive. Just have a full time job along with grad school now, so busy busy.

But, I will be there tonight!

Take home that sweet trophy bud!  I won't be able to make it tonight, good luck!

So I left DC at 2:30 and was in heavy traffic as soon as I got on the highway. Didn’t get in the area until 6:30, so I didn’t make it.

How many people were in the tournament and when did it end?

Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t make it because I didn’t want to miss the draft haha.

There was a Chris O that played in Vegas in King of 94 II. I think he was from Virginia. Curious if it was the same person. I can't remember 100% what he looked like but that picture seemed familiar. He lost out to @IAmFleury'sHipCheck and finished 5th/6th.

3 minutes ago, halifax said:

There was a Chris O that played in Vegas in King of 94 II. I think he was from Virginia. Curious if it was the same person. I can't remember 100% what he looked like but that picture seemed familiar. He lost out to @IAmFleury'sHipCheck and finished 5th/6th.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's him. Interesting development! Gotta make sure he comes out to Vancouver! MattHurray too of course

1 hour ago, halifax said:

Yeah I'm with Smoz pretty sure that's him

8 hours ago, orangeblack92 said:

So I left DC at 2:30 and was in heavy traffic as soon as I got on the highway. Didn’t get in the area until 6:30, so I didn’t make it.

How many people were in the tournament and when did it end?

Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t make it because I didn’t want to miss the draft haha.

There were 12 guys in the tournament and it ended around 8:15pm or so.  We started with 3 groups of round robin around 6:15 or so and no new comers were allowed at that point, so it sounds like your timeline would’ve been tight!

• 4 weeks later...